For girls only...

What kind of facial hair do you like on your men?

• All clean-shaven

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Moustache

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Both Moustache and sideburns

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Sideburns

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Goatee

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Both goatee and sideburns

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Light beard

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Heavy beard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My late husband had mustache.. he looked good.. one time i begged him to shave it off... he did...Oh boy..... he looked like a little boy... I never asked him to shave it off... he had mustache until he passed away..
SxyPorkie

Well, as I've mentioned in another thread " For men only " ... I like mustache and sideburns on men. :whistle:

I still will always love my finace no matter what he has on his face becuz he loves me for who I am. :kiss:

goatee trimmed so sexy.. *bite bite* wooooOoo

Depends man's looking good on their face come w/Moustache or goatee or baby face or others... wha..ever
Still looking so HOT....

Sorry, I'm still free country eyes to look the men.. (Just in my mind say.. wow that so hot guy) :giggle:

darkangel8603 said:
What kind of facial hair do you like on your men?
What about back hair. When I take my shirt off it looks like I am wearing a sweater. Do women think that is hot??

Sorry, I dont like hairy backs on men :whistle: I like all types of hair on men depending how it looks on them. My hubby looks best with goatee or moustache--it makes him look more manly. ;)

rockdrummer said:
yeah... digging what????

you're like the 3rd guy asking "diggin' what?"

I can answer that for you..

digging up the clit and giving a nice hawt orgy... is that good enough now?

:whistle:

I love a trimmed beard or goatee on my man.. So nice put my face against it and kiss him!

Hey, you don't have "depends" or "don't care" up there! :)

For me, it really does depend. I've known guys who look good with facial hair, and others who look terrible.

RebelGirl said:
you're like the 3rd guy asking "diggin' what?"

I can answer that for you..
digging up the clit and giving a nice hawt orgy... is that good enough now?
:whistle:
Thats what I figured but it's always nice to hear it from a woman. :lick: :3some:

rockdrummer said:
Thats what I figured but it's always nice to hear it from a woman. :lick: :3some:
Oh Good Grief! :slap:

in high school, i had boyfriend who has mustache but he refuse shave his because it make him look like little boy! (fyi: he is my ex) When i see him and he still has it and it would become white sooner! :lol:

it is matter to me...

Back