For girls only...

What kind of facial hair do you like on your men?

• All clean-shaven

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Moustache

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Both Moustache and sideburns

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Sideburns

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Goatee

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Both goatee and sideburns

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Light beard

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Heavy beard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darkangel8603

Reaction score
What kind of facial hair do you like on your men?

Since the women hijacked the guys thread re this, I thought I'd hijack theirs. Any facial hair is faggy. Sideburns are so 60s and we are in the 21st century, get with the times. Beard, too hot in summer and it still looks stupid, depending on the guy. If you're 21 or anywhere in your 20s, forget the beard, because it looks like you're in puberty trying to look older and it's not working. :lol:

i cant speak for one thing.. i like all.. not just one.. i think all are sexy.. heh :)

My husband doesn't look good with a goatee. Nor a beard. So clean-shaven is the best choice for him. :) I like to see his face.

My DHB65 have goatee...he look good on it...:) He trim it to keep it look nice.

I like goatee...others depend I guess. It is vary on each men, how he look good on it.

I like mustache and that what my man have. I also like trim beard or goatee along with mustache. :D

hmm dont matter to me as long as he is being himself and plus the way he is now...HOTTIE *snickers*

yeah i like goatees and well shaved

i hate hairy chest EWW but light not bad LOL
i know TMI snickers

When I first met and married Hubby, he had sideburns and a mustache.

For a while, the Navy allowed full beards, so he had a beard for a couple years.

After he shaved his beard and sideburns, and had just the mustache for many years.

Since he retired from the Navy, he's been clean shaven, short sideburns.

He's looked good thru all the stages and changes. :P

fei ku said:
hmm dont matter to me as long as he is being himself and plus the way he is now...HOTTIE *snickers*
uh huh I know who you are talking about :giggle: :nana:

LMAO! :)

Doesn't really matter to me, as long the beard isn't too heavy and thick.

Back