Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts and Colts' kicker got :Owned: by the Chargers......:whistle:

Yeah!! My home team did grrreat! Chargers did very good in the beginning later slacked off, I was waiting for them to do something and they didn't. It started to rain, the game went over time. I was thrilled SD Chargers take the win. Last weekend Vikings clobbered them. Rivers is one cutie :giggle: My heart's with and always will be with NE Patriots 4everBrady

Good game over all

Glad to see the Chargers beat the Colts because I hate the Colts for several reasons.

Texan Guy...roflmao... ya gonna get nailed by Ocean soon or later with something.. lol man that will get her hopping good to rub ya back...

3 people in the bed....:whistle: :D

pervert.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Those words of what I said are honestly. :D

Poor 49ers. The Seahawks shut out the 49ers.

RIP to 49ers' head coach Mike Nolan's father, Dick Nolan, who also was the head coach for the San Franisco 49ers.

bradywingsrq4.jpg

Uncomparable:giggle:
4EverBRADY!

Those words of what I said are honestly. :D

Poor 49ers. The Seahawks shut out the 49ers.

RIP to 49ers' head coach Mike Nolan's father, Dick Nolan, who also was the head coach for the San Franisco 49ers.

I heard about the head coach for the 49er's sad. May he rest in peace. I like SD Chargers as my second team but above post is my #1 hahaha on that honest comment

I am so excited that my Cowboys are finally back and everyone is talking about them being the power in the NFC. Happy Days!

I am so excited that my Cowboys are finally back and everyone is talking about them being the power in the NFC. Happy Days!

I saw on the sport tv NE Patriots are #1 and #2 Dallas Cowboys

Hehehehe .. I got TexanGuy smile.

About Brady earning his wings, he earned them bec all is in the past now :rofl:

So, it's you, Oceanblue, and me. Your team is number one. And mine is number two. :cool: DeMarcus Ware shall take down Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. :cool:

Gahh....The Cowboys gonna take on the Packers on 29th. Another tough game.

Ahh true... but these wings could be clipped or plucked fast.. lol..

:lol: NS they are permanent wings :rofl:

So, it's you, Oceanblue, and me. Your team is number one. And mine is number two. :cool: DeMarcus Ware shall take down Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. :cool:

Gahh....The Cowboys gonna take on the Packers on 29th. Another tough game.

Yes, Texanguy , we will see when that time comes around who will take who down in Super Bowl :giggle:

barfbag.jpg

To HOHDoug
Don't forget to use this for the next games :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back