Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch San Diego vs Minnesota? It was rare game to watch Vikings Peterson's 296 rushing yards and Chargers Cromartie returned field goal attempt for 109 yards to score TD in one game. Both broke NFL's record.

That define put Peterson on my top 5 draft pick of fantasy football next year!

That's my man, ALL DAY! He's easily the best rookie RB i've ever witnessed. Glad the Vikings took him, but they have a lot of do with their dead offense other than running game.

Patriots got big break by Manning's fumbled. I almost enjoying to watch Addai that almost do the game himself!

Now, time to talk about other NFL team...since Patriots will be off this weekend. :) New Orlean looked like last year team...they got fire up last 4 games! But Green Bay looked like good chance to get into NFC championship with Dallas....would be nice to see another John Elway's final game with Super Bowl winner : Brett Farve.

Yes, the Pats are breaking this weekend. I am a full-time NE Patriots fan :lol: My second choice is SD Chargers.

Anyone watch San Diego vs Minnesota? It was rare game to watch Vikings Peterson's 296 rushing yards and Chargers Cromartie returned field goal attempt for 109 yards to score TD in one game. Both broke NFL's record.
I did see this at the sportsbar before the Pats game. My dad was amazed at the guy running.

Why did you not pick AP this year? Had some doubts because of his collarbone injury?

Why did you not pick AP this year? Had some doubts because of his collarbone injury?

No, Brady was my top pre-draft pick in two deaf leagues then I got him, Harrison and Barber and other deaf league got Brady, Gates, Barber and Mahonery. Other team took him in draft. So far, my two teams stays top 2 last 9 weeks by big help from Brady. I was plan to take Lynch before Peterson due Bills got better QB than Vikings. Amazed AP did his own "game" alot....gotta be great years ahead to watch him like LT. :)

That's my man, ALL DAY! He's easily the best rookie RB i've ever witnessed. Glad the Vikings took him, but they have a lot of do with their dead offense other than running game.

Vikings would to make good picks at NFL Draft 2008 or get good free agent players.

Anyone think Adrian Pete will break Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record????

Anyone think Adrian Pete will break Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record????

He can break rookie's but Eric's? Good question. Gotta to watch his highlight on SportCenter every week.

He is on the pace on doing so.

I watched ESPN this morning, not sure if it was Sportscenter. Anyway, Merril says AP will break his own record of 296 yards in a single game by 25 yards sometimes this season. Hope Merril's right.

He is on the pace on doing so.

I watched ESPN this morning, not sure if it was Sportscenter. Anyway, Merril says AP will break his own record of 296 yards in a single game by 25 yards sometimes this season. Hope Merril's right.

Merril Hoge is idoitic and often have no idea what he's babbling about.

I dont think Peterson will break single season record because no one has figure him out since he's rookie. He ll come back to earth in next few games.

Peterson should be taken #1 in last draft.

Hey, did y'all saw Jason Witten (#82 and Tight End) ran for 23 yards with no helmet? Amazing moment.

Farewell, my state team beat your hometown team. :D:D What's wrong with McNabb? lol

Lumbingmi, where did your big chests sig go? :cry::cry:

Merril Hoge is idoitic and often have no idea what he's babbling about.

I dont think Peterson will break single season record because no one has figure him out since he's rookie. He ll come back to earth in next few games.

Peterson should be taken #1 in last draft.

yeah, I agree, he's an idiot and I get annoyed his analyisees of every topic.

Record or not, AP is hella good....too bad he no play for Jacksonville

Hey, did y'all saw Jason Witten (#82 and Tight End) ran for 23 yards with no helmet? Amazing moment.

Farewell, my state team beat your hometown team. :D:D What's wrong with McNabb? lol

Lumbingmi, where did your big chests sig go? :cry::cry:

2 simple words-- McNabb sucks

Yea McNabb s done and he should never rushed back after have surgery. But he had no choice after his team drafted Kolb.

McNabb need elite receiver to bail him because of McNabb's wild inaccuracy passes.

oh yea, fk pats.

I got a photo from Marty McFly (Back To The Future) from Eagles vs Patriots on Novmeber 25th. :giggle: No, I am not telling you who win or score. :D

p1_mcnabb_ap.jpg

Oh no, I should not saying Pats won't be undefeat season, me duh.:doh::D

Yea McNabb s done and he should never rushed back after have surgery. But he had no choice after his team drafted Kolb.

McNabb need elite receiver to bail him because of McNabb's wild inaccuracy passes.

oh yea, fk pats.

dwell.png
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back