Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to see how New England and Indianapolis do on Nov 4th... should be a good game to watch!!!

LBDone.gif

Not working at all expect his fumble. Redskinless team looked helpless..hat off they did not give up as scored 7 pts in few minutes lefts.

Who is next? Hmm I forgot ...I am much overjoy of Red Sox won World Series tonight. Oh oh Colds! LOL Geez I am much busy with New England sport nowdays - Pats 8-0, Boston College football's nation #2 and my Uconn 7-1. Umm hmm oh oh Celtcis got big three : Garnett, Allen and Picece.

I wish everyone has that kind of feeling if they are true aport fan as more than soap opera, LOL

Yea! :h5: Pats kept getting better and better...gotta to see if Colds could hold Pats under 34 points next week?! Colds are NFL's best pasing defense that should hold Pats under 34 points....just wait and see because Colds didn't face best passing team all the season until next week.

Now, I gotta watching Red Sox vs Rockies game tonite...one more win to be champion (I picked RS in 6).

I was happy that I has Brady on my rosters at two deaf football leagues that kept my team top four in all 8 weeks. Yup, I rejected every teams's offer to trade my Brady. He is untouchable player! hee hee.

YES!! :h5: Max .. its another beautiful day in Brady Land. They had a great defense and it looks like they didn't work hard. Brady still had his hair in place :lol: They are grrreat!! Just gotta love them Pats.. The next big challenge is with Indianapolis Colts ; we will see each team do their best and work hard , I am sure Brady will have wet hair bec working hard. I am going to the sports bar that day and watch the game woohoo with other fellow Patriots smile.. I am excited and ready !!! Go NE Patriots

Now to see how New England and Indianapolis do on Nov 4th... should be a good game to watch!!!

NS, this was soo impressive to watch the Pats have an easy ride with the Redskins. I am sure, the Indianapolis Colts will change and watch the Pats work hard and ready to play hard. I know they are great team players , anything can happen. Watch the game NS hehehe

Not working at all expect his fumble. Redskinless team looked helpless..hat off they did not give up as scored 7 pts in few minutes lefts.

Who is next? Hmm I forgot ...I am much overjoy of Red Sox won World Series tonight. Oh oh Colds! LOL Geez I am much busy with New England sport nowdays - Pats 8-0, Boston College football's nation #2 and my Uconn 7-1. Umm hmm oh oh Celtcis got big three : Garnett, Allen and Picece.

I wish everyone has that kind of feeling if they are true aport fan as more than soap opera, LOL

Honest, I am very embrassed with Redskins. They look lost and doesn't play with the fire. Hope this is wake up call for Redskins as they prepare to play next game at NY Jets who are hapless now with QB switch.

As for Pats, I have to concede that they may be greatest team of the all time. Pats are on mission right now because NFL embrassed them with cheating thing.

Pats have to be careful with 'running up the score' because if they continue to do this, i guarantee you that someone is going to gun for Pretty Boy Brady's knee.

Poor 'Skins. Go Colts!

Did y'all seen the last minute of the game for Packers Vs Broncos? It was awesome.

How bout them Cowboys!
It's kind of fun seeing them do well this year.
Romo is a great kid but still has a lot to prove.
The next few games will tell what the rest of the year will be sinc ethey will play their division foes, Eagles & Giants.

The Cowboys just signed Romo to a 6 year contract extension.

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Add Tony Romo to the list of Dallas Cowboys franchise quarterbacks, right after Don Meredith, Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman.

Having already inched his way toward such elite company by winning 12 of his first 17 starts, often in spectacular fashion, Romo's spot in the team's hierarchy was secured Tuesday with the signing of a six-year, $67 million contract of which $30 million is guaranteed.

"He's the man for the 2000s," team owner Jerry Jones said. "I wouldn't have done this if I didn't think he gives us a chance to win Super Bowls."

Romo is signed through 2013, which means he'll be the face of the franchise when it moves into a $1 billion, 100,000-seat stadium in 2009.

Dallas Cowboys signs QB Tony Romo to an extension

I just heard that and am excited to have him here for another 6 years.
He is proving to be a winner!

How bout them Cowboys!
It's kind of fun seeing them do well this year.
Romo is a great kid but still has a lot to prove.
The next few games will tell what the rest of the year will be sinc ethey will play their division foes, Eagles & Giants.

Yeah, gotta be enjoy watching Romo for next 6 years. He could be finest QB like Brady and Peyton Mannings down the road.

Glad, he is at other confence there...I got too many good QB here with Peyton, Brady, Rivers, Young, Plamer , Andreson, and Roethlisberger. ;)

Yeah, gotta be enjoy watching Romo for next 6 years. He could be finest QB like Brady and Peyton Mannings down the road.

Glad, he is at other confence there...I got too many good QB here with Peyton, Brady, Rivers, Young, Plamer , Andreson, and Roethlisberger. ;)

Hey Max! Peyton before Brady me>:slap:<Max :giggle: thought your were on NE Pats side /COLOR]

Hey Max! Peyton before Brady me>:slap:<Max :giggle: thought your were on NE Pats side /COLOR]

Umm hmm, I likes to keep open my mind about anything than defense my own Brady and Patriots. :giggle:

Yup, I am glad to have Brady and Coach Bill on my New England soil...even I would be happy to have Peyton, Harrison and Addai if I grows in Indiana.

Not that what I mean if I give my Boston's pro sport team when move to another states. I could dump new gilrfirend if she tell me "Patriotrs or me, Cardinals fan" in her Arizona. LOL

Umm hmm, I likes to keep open my mind about anything than defense my own Brady and Patriots. :giggle:

Yup, I am glad to have Brady and Coach Bill on my New England soil...even I would be happy to have Peyton, Harrison and Addai if I grows in Indiana.

Not that what I mean if I give my Boston's pro sport team when move to another states. I could dump new gilrfirend if she tell me "Patriotrs or me, Cardinals fan" in her Arizona. LOL

:giggle: too funny Max on dumping new gf sure you rather have her than Patriots. Its all in good fun here :h5:

OOO Ocean ya slaped Max silly eh.. hahaha....

Ah blimey your gf a Arizona Cardinals fan eh? why not be with her and ya can support yuor Pats as well as her Cardinals eh?

OOO Ocean ya slaped Max silly eh.. hahaha....

Ah blimey your gf a Arizona Cardinals fan eh? why not be with her and ya can support yuor Pats as well as her Cardinals eh?

Just think that mean "your dog or me" ---> tv beer commerical recently that showed guy's longime compian, dog chewed everything of his new gal's things....then she say "your dog or me". He chooese his dog over a gal.

No, I am not sure for 100% on Arizona lady if really happen. Why? I haven't find Arizona lady this hour. ;)

LOL...is that because you betted on the Broncos?

Yea I bet on Broncos plus my fantasy team against other team got Favre, I hope Broncos make Favre choke but Favre hot on that night and other team won against me, so i call Broncos defensive back are stupid

Whose Ready for NE Pats vs. Colts game??

I am soo ready! Just hours away we will see two unbeatable teams face off in the hottest game of the season.. I cast my vote for NE Patriots in the other thread. It will be a great game May each team do their best and we will find out who wins that's mystery ;)

Patriots got big break by Manning's fumbled. I almost enjoying to watch Addai that almost do the game himself!

Now, time to talk about other NFL team...since Patriots will be off this weekend. :) New Orlean looked like last year team...they got fire up last 4 games! But Green Bay looked like good chance to get into NFC championship with Dallas....would be nice to see another John Elway's final game with Super Bowl winner : Brett Farve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back