Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About predictions

Hi sports fans! I see that you love to predict who going to win. You should check site out for deafsportsleagues.com/Forum/index.php.

This is only deaf sports discussion board. Lot of funs to get points, awards, etc.

DSL commissioner did lots on thread tonights. Still more to come!

Just please feel free to browse and if you are interesting then register.

quote=Oceanblue7;889180]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalista
pfffttttttt[/QUOTE

very mature of you , I will ask mods to close your comments no bashing, no foul language here Kalista

kidding around with you we pick each other over Tom Brady for years.

I don't even know you at all quit saying, I know you for years that's not true, do we talk everyday? You don' know my life? Please stop it.

Patroitsfan2008.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Patroits' fans!!!

That is so beautiful design !!

I don't even know you at all quit saying, I know you for years that's not true, do we talk everyday? You don' know my life? Please stop it.

It doubled computer error

I do remember, my beloved husband usually pick on you. That is how, I remember you. When I was over tired, I tend to fooling around with other people.

I do remember, my beloved husband usually pick on you. That is how, I remember you. When I was over tired, I tend to fooling around with other people.

Kalista , I don't even know your beloved husband with all due respects of his passing. Your making false statement which is unfair to me that I know you , in fact , I don't know you period. Maybe, you have me confused with another member who is also Ocean, I don't know. Let's stay on topic of this thread "football" okay? This is not a place to settle a matter thank you, mods are now aware of this situation.

Kalista , I don't even know your beloved husband with all due respects of his passing. Your making false statement which are unfair to me. Let the thread stay on topic okay? This not a place to settle this matter thank you, mods are now aware of this situation.

Oh you could be a wrong person. I thought, it was you. Sorry, it was upset you. Oh well...

Let go back to the topic... Go Pats !!! Definetly, we will be watching the game tomorrow at 3pm.

Are you guys ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!!! Whoo hoo....Go Patriots and Green Bay!!!!!

Go undefeated 18-0 Patriots!!!!

Oh you could be a wrong person. I thought, it was you. Sorry, it was upset you. Oh well...

Let go back to the topic... Go Pats !!! Definetly, we will be watching the game tomorrow at 3pm.

Yes, its a possiblity that you have the wrong person. Yes, it did upset me. Please just stay with topic for the future. :ty:

Uhh.....uhhh.....*mumbles*.......about 15 hours to loss of the Patriots. :D

HMM a few more hours and then hell will break out aka the riots.. kidding.. should be 2 excellent games... lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back