Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a "Perfect" season in NFL's history with the NE Patriots going undefeated sweet 16-0.

Now , we can watch out for the playoffs . My prediction NE Patriots definately and possibly the Indy Colts or Dallas Cowboys anything is possible to come out of this.

Until we meet again for playoffs enjoy your evening with fun and do be safe out there and

newyear0063ms.gif

hahaha...Not too fast girl, hahaha...We got to think of the playoffs first...we can't into the super-pats-bowl just yet hahaha....one game at a time...

My prediction for the next playoff>>>>>> Pittsburgh and Patroits>>>>>>>*running away as fast as she could away from Max*.......only that if Max wants Juguars to play in the playoff with the Patroits....I surely hope not!!!!! *wink*

hahaha...Not too fast girl, hahaha...We got to think of the playoffs first...we can't into the super-pats-bowl just yet hahaha....one game at a time...

My prediction for the next playoff>>>>>> Pittsburgh and Patroits>>>>>>>*running away as fast as she could away from Max*.......only that if Max wants Juguars to play in the playoff with the Patroits....I surely hope not!!!!! *wink*

I am not good at prediction but had a feeling that Pats will get to play at the Bowl. :D

Restless_heart / Oceanblue7, Only we knows who is team for Patriots will face fellowing lowest seeding team :

1- Titans if they beat Chargers
2 -Jaguars if beat Steelers and Titans lost to Chargers
3- Steelers if beat Jaguars <~~ No need to run away...I do respects your precication, restless-heart :)

Patriots won't face Chargers and Colts until AFC Championship game. Of course, IF Patriots make it there.

Now, we got Patriots Break vacation! :giggle:

Restless_heart / Oceanblue7, Only we knows who is team for Patriots will face fellowing lowest seeding team :

1- Titans if they beat Chargers
2 -Jaguars if beat Steelers and Titans lost to Chargers
3- Steelers if beat Jaguars <~~ No need to run away...I do respects your precication, restless-heart :)

Patriots won't face Chargers and Colts until AFC Championship game. Of course, IF Patriots make it there.

Now, we got Patriots Break vacation! :giggle:

:fingersx: We will see what happens after Saturday night football. *wink*

Off topic* Our newspapers are strange this morning...they got some pages upside down :giggle: Maybe they got drunk/hangover while stapling the pages together...First few pages are correct, but the rest were upside down...

:fingersx: We will see what happens after Saturday night football. *wink*

Off topic* Our newspapers are strange this morning...they got some pages upside down :giggle: Maybe they got drunk/hangover while stapling the pages together...First few pages are correct, but the rest were upside down...

Restless_Heart yes, :fingersx: we will see what happens afterward. That's a cool Happy New Year Patriots pic

That's funny your newspaper was upside :lol: too much to drink for the newspaper people.

This weekend, the chase for the Super Bowl to be held in Arizona this February will start with 4 wild card playoff games.... Saturday will have the Washington Redskins travelling to the Northwest to face off vs the Seattle Seahawks (NBC at 4:30 pm) and then Jacksonville Jaguars to battle the Pittsburgh Steelers (NBC at 8 pm) and Sunday will see the New York Giants to go to the South Bay to wage war vs the Tampa Bay Bucs (Fox at 1 pm) and last one would be the Tennesssee Titans marching off to San Diego to deal with the boltin' Chargers (CBS at 4:30 pm) all the games are at EST so do be ready to watch the games...

-Seahawks defeat Redskins
-Jaguars defeat Steelers
-Chargers defeat Titans
-Giants defeat Buccaneers

That's just my predicts. heh

Restless_Heart yes, :fingersx: we will see what happens afterward. That's a cool Happy New Year Patriots pic

That's funny your newspaper was upside :lol: too much to drink for the newspaper people.

:ty: I am glad you like it. I love the colors and the background. Doesn't the color of the Patroits look hot. haha...

-Jaguars defeat Steelers
-Chargers defeat Titans

haha how come we are backwards....

Steelers defeat Jaguars>>>>>>>>>>Pittsburgh vs. Patroits
San Diego defeat Tenn/Clev>>>>>>>>San Diego vs. Colts
Washington defeat Seattle>>>>>>>>Washington vs. Dallas (Shhhhh, don't tell my brother this one.....)
Tampa Bay defeat NY Gaints>>>>>>>New York vs. Green Bay

SUPERBOWL>>>>>>>>>>NEW ENGLAND VS. DALLAS

That is my final predication as of last Saturday :cool:

Mod Note:

Some posts have been removed--no need for this. Word of advise--It's better to respect others, refrain from ridicule or mocking any other member(s) in attempts to cause disorder within a thread. Continuing to do so may implement an action such as temporary banishment or warning.

Please, let's get back to what this thread is related to-- :ty:

~RR

-Jaguars defeat Steelers
-Chargers defeat Titans

Chargers > Titans
Jaguars > Steelers
Buccaneers > Giants
Redskins > Seahawks

Let find out after this weekend. :)

Code:
Seahawks > Redskins
                   Packers > Seahawks
                                 Cowboys > Packers
                   Cowboys > Buccaneers
Buccaneers > Giants

-----------------------------------------------
Super Bowl =                   Cowboys > Colts
-----------------------------------------------

Jaguars > Steelers
                   Jaguars > Patriots
                                 Colts > Jaguars
                   Colts > Chargers
Chargers > Titans

You predicted that the Jaguars defeat the Patriots? That'd be interesting.

Ohh good predictions.... hmmm... let's see if any of ya are right after the end of this weekend.... should be good....

You predicted that the Jaguars defeat the Patriots? That'd be interesting.

Yeah, that what my thoughts of Jaguras as Patriots's big threat teams (Chargers are other one) because of Jax's Duo RBs Taylor / Drew-Jones and little erred QB Garrard.

I enjoys my Patriots Break vacation this weekend. :)

Yeah, that what my thoughts of Jaguras as Patriots's big threat teams (Chargers are other one) because of Jax's Duo RBs Taylor / Drew-Jones and little erred QB Garrard.

I enjoys my Patriots Break vacation this weekend. :)

Our team is resting up to get back into the games soon hehe I will also enjoy the break this weekend:) My 2nd team SD Chargers are facing Tenn Titans this weekend Go Chargers!!!

Yeah, that what my thoughts of Jaguras as Patriots's big threat teams (Chargers are other one) because of Jax's Duo RBs Taylor / Drew-Jones and little erred QB Garrard.I enjoys my Patriots Break vacation this weekend. :)

Shhhhh..........don't do tell, hahaha....

I am enjoying a great Patroits' vacation!!! Go Jaguras, San Diego, Washington and New York Gaints!!!!

We will see who got our prediction right. Wish every each one of us luck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back