FLDS--Standoff in Texas.

I am against the cult and false reliogions pratice. Smelly old men just dirty men that are sick to use young teenages girls to marry them because they are young and fresh and a virgins. They have no right to do that to teenages girls. These kids should be living a normal lives being kids to play, schools, sports things like that. But marriage is not right for young kids. I know history of the past that goes way back that some men do marry young teenages girls. But that past of these life times are over. Old men can be very greedy, and sick. It's about time people in the world stood up people should fight to stop the cult crap.

Any religion that teaches its followers to lie and be deceptive is bad news. If members of a religion believe that their doctrines and behaviors are righteous, then they should be glad to share them with other people, and be very open about their beliefs and practices. Any time a group is secretive, then something is wrong.

Truer words were never spoken.

I watched a movie name In God's Country on Lifetime Movie Network not long ago and it was sad to watch it.

In God's Country
Starring: Kelly Rowan, Richard Burgi
Directed by: John L'Ecuyer
Year: 2007
Judith thought she had found a safe haven for her five children when they became part of a fundamentalist community, but when her youngest daughter is almost raped, she sees it for what it really is: a brainwashing camp! They make their escape, but Judith's oldest daughter runs back to be with a boy with whom she had fallen in love. They arranged marriage for the oldest daughter. She thought she was marrying her love. They brought the girl's boyfriend to a place and they beat him up and left him for dead. They told him not to come back ever again or else. Instead of the boy she was in love with she was arranged to marry her STEPfather! However, this dedicated mom will stop at nothing to bring her daughter back to safety, even if it means returning to that horrific place to get her!

I don't know if the movie is lot like those in secret sect? Hmm?

I watched a movie name In God's Country on Lifetime Movie Network not long ago and it was sad to watch it.

In God's Country
Starring: Kelly Rowan, Richard Burgi
Directed by: John L'Ecuyer
Year: 2007
Judith thought she had found a safe haven for her five children when they became part of a fundamentalist community, but when her youngest daughter is almost raped, she sees it for what it really is: a brainwashing camp! They make their escape, but Judith's oldest daughter runs back to be with a boy with whom she had fallen in love. They arranged marriage for the oldest daughter. She thought she was marrying her love. They brought the girl's boyfriend to a place and they beat him up and left him for dead. They told him not to come back ever again or else. Instead of the boy she was in love with she was arranged to marry her STEPfather! However, this dedicated mom will stop at nothing to bring her daughter back to safety, even if it means returning to that horrific place to get her!

I don't know if the movie is lot like those in secret sect? Hmm?

I saw that movie! It is fictional, but based on this religon.

Its unlikely Bush even knows about it. LOL.

Back