First Love...

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey people,

Just wondering who was your first love? Tell us the story!

I'll tell you guys mine if you want me to.

My husband is my first true love, we met when we were 17 and fell in love with each other. We are very much in love today.

It can be shocking for many of you... but Deaf258 was my first love. I think the first love experience is quite personal for AD'ers so I rather to keep that to myself. Thanks.

:-o I cannot believe you told!! I thought we agreed not to talk about this?!? :slap:

Magatsu said:
It can be shocking for many of you... but Deaf258 was my first love. I think the first love experience is quite personal for AD'ers so I rather to keep that to myself. Thanks.

:rofl:

Are you trying to tease us... ?

I dont buy you because I know you thru your posts that you are for gals.

I can see that you post on the same time as my post, Deaf258... :mrgreen:

My first true love was the gal from Boston, it was a bad time and she ditched me. :( I didn't do anything wrong, she found out that I wasn't her type, because I'm NOT a macho man. It was pretty stupid, but I hope I find another true love, probably won't be anytime soon. :P

Liebling:-))) said:

I like guys too :/

Edit: Deaf258, sorry... let's talk about it through pm :/

My first love was a dude called Scott McGibbon.
He was hearing.
He was cute.
He had a great sense of humour.
He was fun to be around.

I had a massive crush on him.
My heart would skip a beat whenever I saw him.
I asked him out.
He said no.
He wanted to be good friends instead.
I was devestated.
I never got over him.

I still have a soft spot in my heart for him.
I still think about him.
I wonder what he is up to now.
I wonder where he is now.
I wonder what he looks like now.

I know I'll never have a chance with him.
All I want is to meet up with him again to catch up.

---------------------------------

As I've moved on with life, knowing I can't have him. I'm blissfully happy with Andrew :D :ily: Andrew!

:lol: at magatsu post....

My first love was in h.s. he have tried to chase me for 3 years heh.. then i finally asked him out for prom date ( yes I do have guts to ask him out). Not anymore though. I got to know him well and we can't work out the relationship.

Mag, you didn't have to reveal that o_O If you want to keep it to yourself, don't spill it out here.

Liebling:-))) said:

Nope, Acutally I saw the webcamera pictures of Magatsu and Deaf258, It might hurt your eyes, It's nasty enough. Magatsu was whipping Deaf258's ass. :whip:

Magatsu said:

OH PLEASE :rofl: :rofl:

Cheri said:
Nope, Acutally I saw the webcamera pictures of Magatsu and Deaf258, It might hurt your eyes, It's nasty enough. Magatsu was whipping Deaf258's ass. :whip:

Did you have ur pueple didlo with you that time? :giggle:

My first love when I was 16 yrs old, with someone I've been with for 6 years. We were suppose to get married but, He screwed it up by cheating on me. :(

Back