firefox trick

what i mean is if the code is in smaller font size, it will work. The first code was in normal font size but it caused for the code to not work and breaking lines into 2 lines or more thats why absolute got a space in between a and solute. I didnt do anything to the original code. I just pasted it again in small font size and it worked. The code I copied from other size was in small font size.

Sorry, but that isn't a line break. It's still two lines (at least on my monitor) streaming continuously.

Definition of 'line break': A line break will terminate a line of text and drop the next line of output down. It acts almost like a type writer carriage return when set to single space as text will appear on the very next line. A line break will cause the output to drop down one line regardless if there is white space or not.

No offense intended...yes I saw what you said. That's why I said it might be different on some people's computer but I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. It's a neat trick, btw!

Oh I see, a while ago I changed the minimum font size on my browser. It locked in to where fonts would not get smaller than a certain degree, making fonts readable regardless of resolution! That's how come your smaller font didn't show up on my computer. But I get your meaning now and anyway, have a nice day. :)

I was trying to figure out how it worked and after reading the posts, It helped. That is a neat trick and boy, I tried to click a link here in AD while the page was moving around! :lol: Thnxs for sharing it with us, IceRiver

Back