firefox trick

Trying to get me dizzy, eh? work 4 me. eh!

Yep I got it now. It's work. That's cool. lol

Gotta to do right way. Since it is Java and should work with virtually any browser that got Java enabled.

I have java blah I am using IE lol arghhh maybe iceriver trick me that wont let me to look at it lol :lol: I better run away from her before she choke me lol

IE doesnt work for me, Only Firefox. I dont see how IE works.. What version do you have dieheardbiker65 ?

Gotta to do right way. Since it is Java and should work with virtually any browser that got Java enabled.

Yes, and it works for AD as well, open up AD and paste the code over it in the address bar and watch what happens next-- :D

Works for my IE browser as well (have the 7.0 version) ;)

IE ver 6.0 with MSJVME enabled. I delete Sun Java, still works with Firefox anyway. I have both, and not yet try on Linux. Its on other PC.

IE doesnt work for me, Only Firefox. I dont see how IE works.. What version do you have dieheardbiker65 ?

WHOA!!!!! make me dizzy!! lol it work with IE 6.0 :) wow thanks RR lol .. RR is helping me lol :lol:

IE ver 6.0 with MSJVME enabled. I delete Sun Java, still works with Firefox anyway. I have both, and not yet try on Linux. Its on other PC.

Javascript, actually, not Java. Java requires a virtual machine, which is usually a plugin to the browser (for applets). Javascript is a different language, and its interpreter is usually integrated into the main part of the browser, not a plugin.

OMG! This is freaky! Heh!

This is cool! ;)

I'm using it on IE. ;)

Yah Vampy lol before not work till RR help me out from on aim and then I said WHOA!!! make me dizzy lol :lol:

javascript:x=0;e=document.body;e.style.position="absolute";function rt(){e.style.top=100-(50*Math.cos(x*Math.PI/180))+"px";e.style.left=100+(50*Math.sin(x*Math.PI/180))+"px";x+=5};setInterval("rt()",50);void(0);

Try above. It worked for me from other site. I just copied and pasted. :S Maybe Alex set filters somehow.

It might be different on some people's computers. When I view your original message there is a space within the word "absolute" of the link you provided, looks like "a bsolute". Then when I quote what you're saying, the word 'absolute' is one word intact but I click on preview and it shows that the word "absolute" re-separates into "a bsolute". That could be why the link isn't working for some people, and didn't work for me the first time until I merged it into one word. Therefore it has nothing to do with a filter.

IceRiver

Kewl, Thx for the tricks.. I did enjoy seeing it!

Wendy

It might be different on some people's computers. When I view your original message there is a space within the word "absolute" of the link you provided, looks like "a bsolute". Then when I quote what you're saying, the word 'absolute' is one word intact but I click on preview and it shows that the word "absolute" re-separates into "a bsolute". That could be why the link isn't working for some people, and didn't work for me the first time until I merged it into one word. Therefore it has nothing to do with a filter.

I already explained that how it has to be in one line instead of line breaks because it will be like that. I also gave a different link to the correct code. I guess you didnt read on..

Sorry, but that isn't a line break. It's still two lines (at least on my monitor) streaming continuously.

Definition of 'line break': A line break will terminate a line of text and drop the next line of output down. It acts almost like a type writer carriage return when set to single space as text will appear on the very next line. A line break will cause the output to drop down one line regardless if there is white space or not.

No offense intended...even though I saw what you said. That's why I said it might be different on some people's computer but perhaps it would've been better had I not brought it up. Neat trick, btw!

Back