Fired from a job?

Thats what they have told me Mrs.Bucket. this is a lesson i have learned very hard way.

I have got fired from a job long time ago. Nuff said. :)

I have got fired from a job long time ago. Nuff said. :)

what did you do afterward? did u cry or eat a lot or immediately look for new job or what?

(this is what im looking for... not if whether anybody got fired or not.. but what people do after they DO get fired)

Have you considered asking your employer to hire you back on a probationary period?

This means you have no benefits for like 6 months, you earn much lower than what you started and your client-staff privileges are supervised.

Try this with the ex-employer. It doesn't hurt to ask.

nah... going back to school i think. i found out through this employment that i truly enjoy teaching. so i figure why dont i try this career?

what did you do afterward? did u cry or eat a lot or immediately look for new job or what?

(this is what im looking for... not if whether anybody got fired or not.. but what people do after they DO get fired)

Jump with joy. :P

I got fired a day or two before the Independence Day (July 4th) so I considered myself free from that corporate's shackles. :) I went home and soak up the sun rays as I haven't been out like that in a long time. That really felt good.

<regardless of ADA> have gotten fired from job due to LD -

think I've posted and/or implied about this on here before - am concerned about same happening w/this new job

That is why I am concerned about that in my next job so I am thinking about going back to school to learn how to run my own business. That way I can promote myself ( and give myself a raise) if I think I deserve it. :)

I never got fired before but I'm on risk in anytime, retail job sucks.....

If anyone get fired from job and what happen if you refuse to sign the termination paper?

If anyone get fired from job and what happen if you refuse to sign the termination paper?

That happened to my friend before...he refused to sign it and he argued with his boss and finally solved the problem. It was the supervisor causing issues with his job. He stood up on them, wow!

Back