Fired from a job?

SpiceHD

Reaction score
anybody here ever get fired from a job? if so what do you do after getting fired?

anybody here ever get fired from a job? if so what do you do after getting fired?

:lol: I once got fired at the interview! I was 18..I arrived on time for the interview. The guy did not turn up for an hour! no apology even..during the interview he kept answering the phone! Then he started making calls! THEN!!..he started munching on a huge sandwich! Finally..I cracked!..I stood up and told him he was a ..FAT..IGNORANT..BASTARD + HE COULD STICK HIS JOB WERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! He stood up pointing at the door but, was unable to speak coz his mouth was full!..he was spluttering bits of food everywhere! It was kind of like been fired anyway!.....Oh happy memories!
Oh yea..got a decent job soon after!

<regardless of ADA> have gotten fired from job due to LD -

think I've posted and/or implied about this on here before - am concerned about same happening w/this new job

My last job that I thought I quit but come to find out that I was fired. Go figure that this guy is a jerk. I already reported on him. LOL I moved to a new home and looking for a job til someone send me to this job that I have and still working there for over a year.

I have never got fired from any job that I've been with. Most of my bosses adores me that is because I'm a hard worker. ;)

Never been fired from my job.

My last job that I thought I quit but come to find out that I was fired. Go figure that this guy is a jerk. I already reported on him. LOL I moved to a new home and looking for a job til someone send me to this job that I have and still working there for over a year.

Well, you quit first, so technically, you didn't get fired.

i never been fired till my last job. I got fired cuz i gave 25 cents to a client so he can get a soda. that was against the rule but i thought 25 cents isnt that big deal..... apprantly it is.....

i am a hard worker and i do give LOT of my time for that job... considering it was a first for me... i didnt take that too well...

Yeah, I've been fired before. However, I was harrassed several times by several different employers because I wouldn't use a cell phone. If I stood my ground, they would start watching me like a hawk for things to discipline me and then it'll build to a termination. Little did I know then that they cannot do anything if I didn't sign the write-up (disciplinary) papers.

Yeah, I've been fired before. However, I was harrassed several times by several different employers because I wouldn't use a cell phone. If I stood my ground, they would start watching me like a hawk for things to discipline me and then it'll build to a termination. Little did I know then that they cannot do anything if I didn't sign the write-up (disciplinary) papers.

WHAAAAAT?!?!? damn! i should have done that! *refuse to sign* what about termination paper... what would happen if i refuse to sign that?

never been truely fired. did get laid off for not being needed as the work load dwindled. so i was no longer needed in the detal lab. it turned out it was all because a guy named paul was going to buy into and take over the boss ernie's business. then paul tried to screw ernie over by never actually buying the lab. he was trying to force ernie into working for him while stealing all the clients.

i found out about it. showed up the the lab told ernie he was hiring my back. i told paul he was leaving. then i picked paul up by his neck and nuts, carried him up the steps and out behind the building and then trew him in a dumpster... then went to work

the only other time was terminatied would be when i was out because of an injury. the company let me go because I was never going to be able to preform the job again...

WHAAAAAT?!?!? damn! i should have done that! *refuse to sign* what about termination paper... what would happen if i refuse to sign that?

I refused to sign the termination paper at Frito Lay, but I asked to go back on route. They wouldn't let me. So, I went home. To this day, I still can't find out if I'm voluntarily or unvoluntarily unemployed by Frito Lay.

i never been fired till my last job. I got fired cuz i gave 25 cents to a client so he can get a soda. that was against the rule but i thought 25 cents isnt that big deal..... apprantly it is.....

i am a hard worker and i do give LOT of my time for that job... considering it was a first for me... i didnt take that too well...

What was your job and why was it against the rule to give twenty-five cents to a client?

It depends on the job.

I know my past job as a life skills counsellor at the group home, you are not allowed to give anything out of your own pocket to a client.

It is called enabling and they have to learn how to earn their own money.

They will have the thinking in their mind that if they get money from one staff member, they will ask other staff member for money.

From money, it will progress to other things.

Back