Finlay is peeing BLOOD again!

Thank you for warning me of the risk of using collodial silver for my dog.
I would never use something until I found out if it was safe for a very sick dog. He did not want to eat today, I tried everything to get Finlay to eat. He did not want his cookie when he told the phone ring! Finlay use to try and get a cookie when I made a phone call too! wise guy! I once was calling my daughter and Finlay was bugging me for a cookie and I did not give him one. My daughter did not answer her phone so I hung mine up ,and Finlay got really upset about not getting a cookie, so he started to push the phone around with his nose to make it ring and my daughter called me back just at the same time , it was so funny ! Finlay had look of surprise on his face, he thought he made the phone ring! and he got finally got his cookie!

Aww! What does your vet say about him not eating? One thing you could try is scrambling him an egg and seeing if he'll eat that? My Dad has been doing this with our dog lately. We've also been giving our dog hamburger. But, check with your vet first. Protein may not be the best thing for Finlay if there's kidney issues involved. Please give him a kiss for me.

I know it's hard. Sammy, my 14 years old mix lab have some cancers and also he got seizures once a week, then it progress 2 times a week. As soon as my kids came down visit us from Rochester, NY. I immediatlely told my kids that I have to put Sammy to sleep. I want to give them a chance to say good bye to him before I put him to sleep. I told them that it's getting worse and don't want him to suffer. My kids understood and it was hard for them too. As they was getting ready to head back to Rochester, both of my son and my daughter was very happy that I hold it as long as possible till they can get a chance to hug him.

You know, 14 years he got a great life and I know that he got enough pain.. I'm sure he will be happy to put him to sleep.

Aww! What does your vet say about him not eating? One thing you could try is scrambling him an egg and seeing if he'll eat that? My Dad has been doing this with our dog lately. We've also been giving our dog hamburger. But, check with your vet first. Protein may not be the best thing for Finlay if there's kidney issues involved. Please give him a kiss for me.

He finally ate some food tonight! I called the vet and I was told it was ok for Finlay to go a day with out eating for a day . I am concerned as he still it on antibiotics and I was told to give him the pill after he ate. I sure will give Finlay a nice big kiss for you! That is very sweet of you and it made me feel sooo good! I will have to go buy him some more canned food . I was told it was ok for Finlay to have grounded turkey . But he was getting all over the floor and I almost fell on the it! I will see if he can have eggs.

I know it's hard. Sammy, my 14 years old mix lab have some cancers and also he got seizures once a week, then it progress 2 times a week. As soon as my kids came down visit us from Rochester, NY. I immediatlely told my kids that I have to put Sammy to sleep. I want to give them a chance to say good bye to him before I put him to sleep. I told them that it's getting worse and don't want him to suffer. My kids understood and it was hard for them too. As they was getting ready to head back to Rochester, both of my son and my daughter was very happy that I hold it as long as possible till they can get a chance to hug him.

You know, 14 years he got a great life and I know that he got enough pain.. I'm sure he will be happy to put him to sleep.

I am so sorry to hear about having to put your to sleep. :( . I had put two of my dog puppies to sleep as they were dying , they were born not healthy , I could not be in the room a friend of mine was with the puppies. I was so heartbroken as there were only 3 puppies in the litter.

Did you get your vet result yet?

No! and I hate having to wait so long! I was giving Finlay a big kiss on his nose for Oceanbreeze , and he felt warmer than usual and I brought Finlay to the vet and I was right he had slight fever. I was told the antibiotic would help the fever go down. I am always kissing Finlay on his nose, and I guess it a good thing, as I can tell when he has a fever! I will let you know when I get the result, thank you for thinking of my doggie!

Back