Final Fantasy XIII

New character:

http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2009/01/14/v-...r-revealed.html
24.jpg

(Wait, he looks so.... Real. NOT FF VERISON.)

Eh...that afro hair is WAY out of style. :ugh:

Wow, that might be interesting! But I just wish his hair is more coolness than an old fashion afro hair. No offense, really. ^_^

Awesome news for Final Fantasy fans.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children PS3 and Blu-Ray Details: News from 1UP.com

I may pick up the blu-ray version of that movie sometime. :)

It is talking the same thing on that pic of cloud and tifa on Sads material, of FFVII AC on Bluray for PS3. So I guess we can trust this mag that Sads really will be in the final game eh?

I'm still thinking if he should be named Sads or Sazs in the USA version. Sazs looks so much better, but that's me.

Would seem a lot cooler if he had different hair. I agree with you guys, that AFRO is WAYY too long ago.

I wonder how long they're going to keep going with Final Fantasy.

Will it be... Final Fantasy XXX? ;)

Who knows lol

Even before Squaresoft (now named Square Enix) was going to develope the very first final fantasy,(1987 in Japan, 1990 in North America) it was going to be one of their last games since they were under bankrupt or something like that but then later on their game sold millions and millions of copies to hardcore RPG fans that it somehow made a miracle to the company that they continued to make sequels from Nintendo to Super Nintendo to Playstation, Playstation 2, GameCube, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, and now Playstation 3 and Xbox360.

You can read the rest from here:

Final Fantasy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems like the Final Fantasy series may possibly go on...FOREVER lol.

Seems that the FF series is pretty much the main reason that it kept Square Enix as a very strong company for giving out some of their best RPG games.

Anyone know if there will be a version for the PS2? Because I really don't want to have to go ahead and save up for a PS3 when PS2 works just fine ...

Anyone know if there will be a version for the PS2? Because I really don't want to have to go ahead and save up for a PS3 when PS2 works just fine ...

Nope.. there won't be version because PS2 uses inferior technology compared to PS3. It is like 1990 Ford Mustang vs 2007 Ford Mustang. Same model and manufacturer, but the technology is vastly improved.

Nope.. there won't be version because PS2 uses inferior technology compared to PS3. It is like 1990 Ford Mustang vs 2007 Ford Mustang. Same model and manufacturer, but the technology is vastly improved.

I don't see anything special about a PS3 other than fancy graphics and playing blue-rays ... Not to mention is way too expensive -_-' ... But I want to be able to play FFXIII too *cry* ... FF is one of my favorite game series too ...

I don't see anything special about a PS3 other than fancy graphics and playing blue-rays ... Not to mention is way too expensive -_-' ... But I want to be able to play FFXIII too *cry* ... FF is one of my favorite game series too ...

Yeah, the new video game age is all about fancy graphics now. (Almost) Everyone prefers realism and smooth graphics, not the choppy polygonal models and video rendering these days. Much of it is probably due to CG (Computer graphics) from movies, and the video industry. The gaming industry ties itself loosely around popular demand. If there is a new sort of tech. that seems innovative for gaming, they will hop onto it.

FF is one of the greatest series all along.. I agree and have been playing a long time like I said. Sadly video gaming companies must keep up with the market or they can't make any money. If say Squaresoft (now Square Enix) kept making PS1 games only today, or even as far as to port PS2/PS3 games to PS1, they will be losing money because the majority has already moved on.

PS3 will drop to $300 in spring 2009 and you can wait.

That is still too much for my budget XD ... But its good to see them going down finally. XD

Yea, graphics seem to have a huge role. My cousin does have a PS3 and he keeps saying how much better the graphics are on it. XD ... I was just like ... erm ... >_>

That is still too much for my budget XD ... But its good to see them going down finally. XD

Yea, graphics seem to have a huge role. My cousin does have a PS3 and he keeps saying how much better the graphics are on it. XD ... I was just like ... erm ... >_>

Maybe in 2010, PS3 drop to marked $200-250. :hmm: Will you buy it if cost drop to 200 bucks? :D

Back