Female UFC world champion calls out her transgender competitor

I wonder what they do if some one like jani Curtis wanted do sport where would she be put

There has been entertainment wreslers that have transitioned to mma no doubt about that.and some were even great mma fighters. Watch some pride from japan. To see some stunning real mma with former entertainment wreslers..sacuraba was a brillliant fighter...the stuff that guy pulled in the ring in real fights is still amazing to watch....and he also was an entertainment wrestler.
Thing here to keep in mind is what the actual difference is.
Any entertainment wrestler making the transition will learn fast in mma. Is that its a sport, and the matches are not pre arranged with winners and losers for max entertainment value....
If he can grasp that and fight hard and do well..cool...
But it needs to be repeated for some here who cant understand.the wwe is not real..
So one more time
Wwe is NOT real....
Its entertanment. Pre arrannged. Its not rwal fighting...or sport....
Sorry if i broke anyones bubble

Well,I just bought my RAW ticket. I'm gonna watch it live and uncensored.

Well...if your enjoyment is seeing people getting smacked around with chairs and head locks, body slams, etc., then go for it....it's fake....These guys/ladies are trained to know how to fall...and how to fake pain....UFC is the real thing...

Well...if your enjoyment is seeing people getting smacked around with chairs and head locks, body slams, etc., then go for it....it's fake....These guys/ladies are trained to know how to fall...and how to fake pain....UFC is the real thing...

Boxing is the real thing too. But tickets are too expensive

$_1.JPG

I don't have $10,000 to see a fight. WWE is more reasonable

13575271033_a3914909de.jpg

What about take Joker to gas station and fill out the lottery? He lives in Florida.

If he gets money so he can go to boxing or UFC.

Not to mention they practice with each other and it's all choreographed prior to the show.

Boxing is the real thing too. But tickets are too expensive

$_1.JPG

I don't have $10,000 to see a fight. WWE is more reasonable

13575271033_a3914909de.jpg

Is that your reason?
You do know plenty of boxing and mma can be viewed cheap and free even....
But
Thats not your reason, so...
You watch wwe because you enjoy it..and thats great..because thats what its designed for..for your enjoyment. To entertain you..nothing wrong with that...you do know its not real ....
Right?
Like when one goes to see a movie...its all fun, dazzle, wow, tom cruz can breath in outer space...badass...hey look arnold just got machine gunned and caught a bullet in his teeth..hes still smiling....wow...
Its not real man...really

Well i like watching wrestling fake or not
So you enjoy fske wrestling. Wwe..
As long as your aware its not real...all cool...

What do you think about real.wrestling? Greco roman or olympic free style?
Have you ever wrestled?

Is this fake?

nose.gif

4XkIFJ1p-600x399.jpg

Are you asking if the techniques used in the wwe are applied with impact? In a consistant at all times manner?

Or are you asking if the matches are set up, agreed upon winners and fought to an agreed narrative for max entertainment value?

The clip you posted is that the norm for wwe matches?

Hey man
I wont convince you that arnold cant catch a bullet in his teach and still smile wnd live...as was in the movies...feel free to beliieve it real...cool
I wont convince you the wwe is fake. But if you were sencere that knowlege is widely availible to you.

Mistakes do happen in fake wrestling...even guys have gotten hurt by not falling right...Really, it's stupid!...:lol:...feel sure they sign a contract saying they can't hold any injuries against the Association....

The Joker...WWE is FAKE or A LIE!! Whichever way you want to look at it. The wrestlers do not hurt each other! Not on purpose. The best wrestlers are those that tell very good stories and are able to inflict 'hits' very convincingly. They are only actors and actresses who happen to be athletes and muscular. That's it.

You do know that right? That the stars are actors?

Back