Female UFC world champion calls out her transgender competitor

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Of course it’s unfair for someone who was born a man and went through puberty as a man to compete against women. The fact that this is even a discussion shows how afraid our society has become of being politically incorrect.

This isn’t any different than if David and I, who played Division I basketball, woke up tomorrow and said we identified as female and went and dominated the WNBA. Only in the sport of MMA, people are much more likely to get seriously hurt than basketball, so this is even worse.

The reigning women’s UFC champ believes a transgendered MMA fighter has an “unfair advantage,” but when asked whether she’s intimidated by it she answered the best way possible.

TMZ reports that Ronda Rousey was asked about Fallon Fox, who was born naturally as a man but has since had gender reassignment surgery and is allowed to fight with the women.

Rousey, who’s the reigning UFC champ, said she’s done a lot of research on Fox and ultimately feels that she should be fighting with the men, especially considering the damage she’s been inflicting.

TMZ notes that Fox has won her last two fights, and her last opponent was beaten so badly that she reportedly suffered a concussion, a broken orbital bone, and required staples in her head.

I thought Ronda gave the perfect response:

Side note: Ronda is hardcore. She was attacked at a movie theater one time by a group of men and beat them up like it was nothing.

http://www.youngcons.com/female-ufc-world-champion-fighter-calls-out-her-transgender-competitor/

But but but.....i thought men snd women sre the same. And equal?
What gives?
O i c......
That kind of thing...mmmmmmm

Why don't the WWE have the first ever Woman Fighter vs Woman wrestler event?
Ronda Rousey Vs Nikki Bella

Just like remember Mike Tyson vs Stone Cole Steve Austin?

Why don't the WWE have the first ever Woman Fighter vs Woman wrestler event?
Ronda Rousey Vs Nikki Bella

Just like remember Mike Tyson vs Stone Cole Steve Austin?

Because wwe is not real. MMA is real
Wwe is entertwinment...MMA is a sport

I'm UFC fan. :lol:

Fox Sports 2 rocks.

Ronda Rousey will never fight against a guy in MMA. Not in our generation, but next generation? maybe.

there tennis player happen to her..
I hate wwe and all violent sports so one less is good to me but if she wants go kick crap or have it kicked out of her so be it

From what I understand that most common that men have strength level than women. It's rarely for women who can beat men badly in physical.

Why not? Chyna beat up men in WWE
it was probably scripted as WWE is fake.
------------------

dunno.. if a transgender woman starts transition early enough (20s) then her muscle mass will pretty much drop with the hormone therapy and even more so if she has the genital surgery done.

Why not? Chyna beat up men in WWE

WWE is fake. ACCEPT it, and move on.

REAL fight and FAKE fight are completely different.

You see million movies about female beating up males, because they're fake.

It is not good for society to see a real woman do a real fight against real man for a competition.

Ronda Rousey already made her debut in WWE at Wrestlemania

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZyXQSNLxBs[/ame]

Ronda is incorrect by making sweeping statements of all trans women. She knows nothing of our physiology. When biological men take estrogen to transition, they tend to lose the muscles and strength. I have less-than-equal strength compared to several women.

Normally, I wouldn't comment on such a materialistic, glorified topic like wrestling or boxing, but I had to step in to correct a misconception. Not all trans women remain brick dunnies.

WWE is fake. ACCEPT it, and move on.

REAL fight and FAKE fight are completely different.

You see million movies about female beating up males, because they're fake.

It is not good for society to see a real woman do a real fight against real man for a competition.

Joker won't get over it because he's 50 years old, whiny, wingnut man that spend all time online.

I know that WWE is fake for many years but I admitted that I denied about WWE is fake when I was in 9th grade. :eek3:

Back