Fear the Walking Dead Discussion

I'm going to watch the season finale tomorrow. I heard the ending is wonderful.

I thought the show went out with a bang...I'm looking forward to next season, which rumor has it, is under production now....

Walking Dead Fans...Series #6....

Tomorrow night, 9pm EST (my time)...or is it next week?...Don't want to miss it....

I getting the first 5 set.give me warning before you tell me about series 6

Tomorrow night, 9pm EST (my time)...or is it next week?...Don't want to miss it....
Yep RR- tomorrow night- October 11 at 9 PM EDT is the season premiere for Walking Dead :). For some strange reason I thought last night was Sunday oops...

Can't wait.

Pranavdroid- Walking Dead is on cable channel AMC here in the United States.

Oh AMC ugh :(
You can access AMC online to view the show a day after the original showing but fair warning you will need a cable internet account to do it (Time Warner, Comcast to name a few). Hulu may have it also but I'm not sure. Netflix- maybe but I don't think they will have the new season, I will be looking out of curiosity if they will have it or not.

You can access AMC online to view the show a day after the original showing but fair warning you will need a cable internet account to do it (Time Warner, Comcast to name a few). Hulu may have it also but I'm not sure. Netflix- maybe but I don't think they will have the new season, I will be looking out of curiosity if they will have it or not.

Netflix doesn't have it yet as the season just ended. Probably need a couple of months before it shows up. I'm looking forward to next season, sorry to see some of the characters leave - maybe there's a way to bring them back? I hope so.....

Laura

Back