• SUMMER

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
*looking at the poll listing*
It suppose be Season not weather! :mad2:

Originally posted by illustrator
*looking at the poll listing*
It suppose be Season not weather! :mad2:

So what. Everyone seems to understand what she/he's trying to say! Sheesh, we aren't perfect.

SUMMER!!! get tan at beach and love to walk from home to work in 20 minutes and shopping too, wear light and short dress, have fun water sky pull behind boat. But if there is rain in summer I love it. Winter is ok with me too.

What?? Nobody likes fall, but me?? :ugh: I could just fall on colorful dried leaves and enjoy the autumn air! I just can't stand humidity and hay fevers. I love leaving my windows open while I go to sleep. It's so refreshing! Looks like I have to wait for another 5 more months for the fall to come... *si-i-i-igh!*

I love SUMMER but NOT this summer though is because Im pregnant, due date is in July. UGH *sweating* :laugh2:

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE taking road trips driving off into the horizon checking new things out *swoons* along with hiking, camping and etc etc

SUMMER!!!!!!! ohh hurry up!!!!! :o

Spring!!! enjoy thru crazy weather especially hail and tornadoes!!!

Summer of course!!! it helps that no school in summer, my birthday in summer, and vacation time - gonna travel.....

plus I love to swim rollerskate/blade, and play volleyball (not competitvely)
I also like summer clothes...

Originally posted by ~Heather~
I love SUMMER but NOT this summer though is because Im pregnant, due date is in July. UGH *sweating* :laugh2:

:( yeah..but baby will be worth of ur time cuz you will love that baby.. so good luck. and congrats for soon to be mom.. hope that baby will bring some joy in ur life ;)

Originally posted by Katzie
What?? Nobody likes fall, but me?? :ugh: I could just fall on colorful dried leaves and enjoy the autumn air! I just can't stand humidity and hay fevers. I love leaving my windows open while I go to sleep. It's so refreshing! Looks like I have to wait for another 5 more months for the fall to come... *si-i-i-igh!*

not much lovely trees in TX on during Fall... Great view while fall time at Georgia and Oregon. :shock: BEAUTIFUL!

I hate summer because it's too hot.

I hate spring, because it's too wet and cold.

I hate fall, because I hate to see tree die and cold is coming.

I hate Winter because it freeze my balls.

Back