• WINTER

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • SPRING

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • SUMMER

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
I like spring, summer and fall. :)

i like spring because it is so pretty green around the tree and grass. it more like romantic day for only (sex) :) and i like fall cuz it is different color yellow and red or brown etc. it look pretty. :)

I like summer because i can do more things :) but i like all seasons in some ways...like spring's cool and rainy..i love rain...Fall i love it because its cool and pretty...I love winter because will have snowdays:) and can do cool things in winter... :)

We've been having a lot of shitty weather here lately. We had an ice storm last Thursday to Saturday. The sun came out on Sunday and melted everything. The next day, we had a snow storm and it continued through Tuesday. Now, the sun's out again. I wonder how much more Rochester can take!?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
We've been having a lot of shitty weather here lately. We had an ice storm last Thursday to Saturday. The sun came out on Sunday and melted everything. The next day, we had a snow storm and it continued through Tuesday. Now, the sun's out again. I wonder how much more Rochester can take!?

How much more can you take?

Originally posted by VamPyroX

COOL!!! Can't decide on what to wear next day, hmm? :naughty:

SUMMER! I think people whose bday is in summer time are soo lucky! My bday is in winter time. :roll:

my favortie is summer time cuz when my bro and sis are out of school I don't have to hurry to get to work early ;)

Originally posted by SilverRoxy
SUMMER! I think people whose bday is in summer time are soo lucky! My bday is in winter time. :roll:

not really - friends are usually gone in the summer for vacation or camping. so I always had to have my birthday party really early like a week or two early depending on the school.....some schools get out first week or second week of June.....

Originally posted by SilverRoxy

Yeah, I always wanted to have a b-day in summer. :(

I notice on the weekends it is bad weather and on weekdays its nice...... it s like the saying all dressed up and no where to go...
damn when I want to go out the weather is bad but when I dont it is all nice and sunny......

Back