Favorite T.V. Show

I've seen a few of that show. My girlfriend watches it often.

It's sometimes surprising how the hosts says the women look awful when they look fine to me. :roll:

:giggle: I don't watch it often anymore, I just get a kick out of some of the people!

Well I am fond of to watch wild life. So I always want to see TV show which is related to wild life. I have one Discovery Channel in my TV. So I always watching that channel. Th show which comes on it I like that all too much.

I watch Glee, House, America's Got Talent and Big Love.
I have to either go to hulu or get box sets though, I have no cable, and can't watch Americas got talent because I'm normally at work when it's on.

I watch Glee, House, America's Got Talent and Big Love.
I have to either go to hulu or get box sets though, I have no cable, and can't watch Americas got talent because I'm normally at work when it's on.

Get an antenna then. You can buy a DVD or personal video recorder to record the TV shows.

Glee
How I Met Your Mother
True Blood
The Big Bang Theory
Dexter
United States of Tara
and probably more

I change favorites all the time, but at the moment it is the new season of Warehouse 13.

I'm currently watching MEN IN TREES and somehow this show got me interested. I just HAVE TO watch it every morning even though I don't like watching TV at 9am... oh well...

nowadays...

Hell's Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares
masterchef (july 27th)
cake boss
inedible to incredible
----------
Bear Grylls Man vs. Wild
----------
Seinfeld reruns

I don't watch a lot of TV. The only thing that I've watched semi-regularly this year is GLEE, which has closed captions on hulu.

My current faves:

NCIS
House
Good Wife
Law & Order: SVU
Two and a Half Men

The Mentalist is cool.

I enjoy Cold Case and CSI but don't watch it much anymore due to change in time slot.

I now love So You Think You Can Dance, but I am lacking cable at the moment and have been missing it!!! :(

Back