Favorite T.V. Show

there are many dvd package but no CC/subtitles :(

I use to watch a lot of Hulu but here lately I've noticed the video playback is just sluggish to the point were it;s not watchable.

I dunno the reasoing for this. It use to work fine.

I don't subscribe to cable either. Instead, I use an over-the-air antenna to watch TV shows in HD on my TV.

The CC works just fine on it.

there are many dvd package but no CC/subtitles :(

That's WEIRD cause I can get CC/subs on the dvd packages. Let me ask u if u are watching House on SKY channel in the UK? Does SKY UK have online CC/subs like FOX does in the USA? (SKY and FOX are owned by the News Corporation) I checked SKY's online site and the vids are soo liomited...damn.

My husband is an avid surfer. I used to love House, The Closer, Sue Thomas, FBI Hubby has been surfing strong now for over a year. He watches murder, mayhem, Sons of Anarchy, and not all of it at once. Very, very frustrating. Hulu just rocks. So does AD, FB and PSP. hahaha

Does anyone out there even watch live tv anymore?? DVR's are everywhere. I'd DIE without my Tivo. I mean, I honestly can't recall the last time I watched a live program. :scratch:

I don't subscribe to cable either. Instead, I use an over-the-air antenna to watch TV shows in HD on my TV.

The CC works just fine on it.
I just rent the DVDs or watch them on Hulu. :)

Lately, I've been watching Psyche, Monk, Law & Order, Farscape, Angel, and The Shield on DVD. :)

I just rent the DVDs or watch them on Hulu. :)

My point is, I don't pay to watch TV. You have to pay for the internet in order to access Hulu, I don't have to pay a monthly fee to gain access to what I want to watch.

It free to watch on the internet

My point is, I don't pay to watch TV. You have to pay for the internet in order to access Hulu, I don't have to pay a monthly fee to gain access to what I want to watch.

WHAT U NEED IS GOTO WWW.WATCH FREE MOVIES ONLINE
AS YOU CAN WATCH T.V AS U NEED TO REGISTER IT THEN WHAT U LIKE TO WATCH ENJOY IT AND U CAN WATCH WITH SUBTITLES OK :cool2:

CSI (All of them)
Criminal Minds
Numb3rs
Caprica
Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Dexter
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angles
Legend of the Seeker

WHAT U NEED IS GOTO WWW.WATCH FREE MOVIES ONLINE
AS YOU CAN WATCH T.V AS U NEED TO REGISTER IT THEN WHAT U LIKE TO WATCH ENJOY IT AND U CAN WATCH WITH SUBTITLES OK :cool2:

Do you really have to shout?

I'm aware of these methods. Although I don't talk about them is because it's a form of illegal activity. So I don't intend to encourage people to participate in an illegal activity.

Criminal Minds
The New Adventures of Old Christine- soooo funny!
Two and a Half Men
True Blood
The Tyra Banks show
What Not to Wear

Many random shows on TrueTV, Health, Discovery and what have you. :)

House, Bones, SmallVille , I know is meant for the younger TV veiwers , but I grew up watching Superman on TV! I would love to see Peter Falk as Columbo on TV again! I really loved that show!

House
Criminal Minds
Survivor
NCIS
The Office
Parks and Rec
two and a half men
How I met your mother
Whale Wars
The first 48
Deadlist Catch
Mythbusters
And tons of News on Fox,CNN and Bloomberg

House
Criminal Minds
Survivor
NCIS
The Office
Parks and Rec
two and a half men
How I met your mother
Whale Wars
The first 48
Deadlist Catch
Mythbusters
And tons of News on Fox,CNN and Bloomberg

I love those 2 as well! :)

My absolute number 1 TV show is Home Improvement. Which I watch pretty much EVERY night before bed on DVD.

I also like:
Family Ties
House
Parenthood
Gossip Girl
Ghost Whisperer
Bones
The Office
Desperate Housewives

(don't have cable tv anymore)

Right now I'm definitely hooked on THE MENTALIST :D I also love watching NCIS, Criminal Minds and Cold Case. I miss the new episodes though on CC here in Europe *groan*

Tried to get into NCIS Los Angeles, but it didn't work :( Sometimes I watch MONK on Sunday afternoon. It's on at 3pm... Seriously, who's watching TV at that time?!? *shrug* - and nope I can't record it because I don't have anything to do that...

Back