Favorite Dessert

white chocolate and white fudge.... OOooo so sinful.

Less sinful? Allright... chocolate chip cookies...or other cookies that have vanilla filling.... doesnt matter what cookies, I just lick the vanilla filling off those!!

Much less sinful??? Ehmm.. you drive a hard bargain!
Sweet pears..... Love 'em!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!
I love Creme Brulée too!

Ha, ha - you liked the similar kind - I actually thought no one will like my favorite desserts here in AD! :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
what can i do???:naughty: hehehe also i wouldn't even say other thing that i love for deserts some ppl knows but i :-X hehehe ummmm :ugh: it could be in ummm :ugh: ummm nahhh :nono: prefer not to say it heh :D

LOL LEZ and Welcome to the ALLDEAF u'll love it here!

have a GREAT time using the alldeaf!!!!!!!:wave:

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Ha, ha - you liked the similar kind - I actually thought no one will like my favorite desserts here in AD! :)

Yup... nowadays when I hear these words: "Creme Brulée" it makes me think about the movie, "Amélie." One of Amélie's favourite things in life is cracking the top of Creme Brulée. ;)

I :bowdown: French Silk Pie but too fattening.... homemade chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and several kind of dessert that I would eat :D

They have a new ice cream at RIT called Dots (I think?). It's "the ice cream of the future", they say. Anyway, they have one flavor which I always get and that is strawberry cheesecake. Yummy!

Back