Favorite Dessert

B

BostonIceFire

What's your favorite dessert that you must must must have?

Mine would have to be cheesecake! Yum!

Cheesecake here! My very favorite would be the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake at TGIF! Oh yeah! MMMMMmmmmm!!! :thumb:

My favorite dessert is Strawberry shortcake...
And I love to make Italian cheesecake!

Strawberry shortcakes!!!!

ofc and other choices would be Strawberry Cheesecake but theyre FATTENING yikes! brownies, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream -- chocolate is a MUST during certain time of the month :laugh2: gotta have that chocolate fix! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Well theres several kinds of desserts I love...homemade strawberry or cherry cheesecake ,homemade apple pie, upside down pineapple cake, angel cake with homemade white icing, German Cake, homemade Coconut cookies, homemade chocolate chip with chopped walnuts cookies, homemade fudge fool proof with chopped walnuts squares, homemade banana chopped walnuts bread, and more to list... :laugh2:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Well theres several kinds of desserts I love...homemade strawberry or cherry cheesecake ,homemade apple pie, upside down pineapple cake, angel cake with homemade white icing, German Cake, homemade Coconut cookies, homemade chocolate chip with chopped walnuts cookies, homemade fudge fool proof with chopped walnuts squares, homemade banana chopped walnuts bread, and more to list... :laugh2:

:o Heather! u forgot the ice cream sandwiches!!!!!! hahahahahahaha :twisted:

Originally posted by LezArtist
for myself i love cheesecake, ice cream, fudge, oreo cookies, and German cake too,

ahhhhhh LezArtist -- i FORGOT abt the fudge hahahaha :laugh2:

what can i do???:naughty: hehehe also i wouldn't even say other thing that i love for deserts some ppl knows but i :-X hehehe ummmm :ugh: it could be in ummm :ugh: ummm nahhh :nono: prefer not to say it heh :D

Back