Father's Day on this weekend

Personally, I really hate Father's Day cos I "don't have" a father. My sister hates that day, too. Because they never get along pretty well...

So, I really don't have any plan for that.

Awww :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:

i understand having mothers and fathers in someones life is nice and you love em and all that but its all so retarded. An excuise to generate $$ all i know.

Happy Father's Day to my DHB! :ily: from me, our son and our 2 crazy dogs!

Happy Father's day to everyone who are Daddy, Granddaddy, GodFather, etc

^Aw sweet!

Happy Father's Day to All Aders dads, my husband and my dad too. :wave:

We're going over my dad's today, having a cook out on the grill, and play volleyball!!

:lol: I take it that you miss all those Ale8's eh?

My dad is not too crazy about the Ale8's.

indeed i do miss ale8 a lot. i havent gone to red river gorge near slade, ky for over a year. hopefully i ll go back to there again next yr after a surgery on my right surgery. i ll definitely drink ale8 a lot and eat my favorite pizza at miguel's pizza place which is the best in the world IMO.

and...

happy fathers day, guys...

My grandpa on my moms side died in 1981 and my grandpa on my dad's side died in 1960.

My dad died in 1987... my stepdad died almost 3 yrs ago this Aug 2nd...

so I do miss my dad, and my stepdad very much...I met my grandpa on my moms side Only one time in 1979 so i do remmy little of him.. i never met my grandpa on my dad's side cuz he died before I was born. Not a day go by that I do think of them and hope to see them again one day when It is my time to go...

So I dont have to get anything for them.... but I hope they are having grand time up in heaven knowing they are loved...

I did had my son made out a beautiful card so he can give to his daddy... thats about it.....

So not to make this sadder... Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies, GodFathers, Grandpas, etc.. ;)

I dont have a father so does my son so we are not celebrating at all.

But I just wish the happy father's day for those who are dad, grandpa or stepdad.

Yeah I already sent my dad a very nice e-card from American Greetings. :)

Though, I do wish I could go out and do some fishing with my dad for the day. Too bad, he don't live nearby.

indeed i do miss ale8 a lot. i havent gone to red river gorge near slade, ky for over a year. hopefully i ll go back to there again next yr after a surgery on my right surgery. i ll definitely drink ale8 a lot and eat my favorite pizza at miguel's pizza place which is the best in the world IMO.

and...

happy fathers day, guys...

Aw, shucks. Well, Hopefully you'll be able to heal after the surgery next year and come up to Kentucky to do some more rock climbing. Yes, Miguel's Pizza is delicious. Oh BTW, If you want, you can order Ale8 online at this link -- Ale-8-One

Also, I'd like to say Happy Father's Day to AD Daddies, Grandpas, etc. :thumb:

Back