Father's Day on this weekend

NorCal20

Reaction score
Dont forget to spoil your daddy, father, husband and grandpa-

Its on June 15th-

I did not forget, I already got him a gift card of home depot in an amount of fifty dollars, Looking forward to see him on Sunday. :)

My husband has odd ideas of fun for Father's day. He is building a roof for our backyard deck.

Well, I got a nice gift getting a "Hammock" for my dad on father s day hee. And my daugther get her grandpa a tool man t shirt for father s day lol .. That about it.

we got 2 cards and send one father in law and my stepfather.. so we will be at my parents and grill out.. this sat early cuz of my hubby have work on father day

I am taking my dad out for breakfast, plus a card and gift :)

I'm going to send my dad a card since he lives in another state. I also will be sending my stepfather a card too. :)

i am taking my stepdad to bbq place this saturday and this sunday we ll have cookout at my wife's parents home for her dad and we will play poker game for fun...

My material grandfather died 25 years ago at the age of 62 and my father died 24 years ago at the age of 43 - I was just a kid. They were the two most important men in my life - I still remembered so much what we all did like it was yesterday. :(

I miss them dearly.

I like my step-father, but we don't always get along well. We try so hard to get along for my mother's sake. I have not gotten him something - maybe I will just get him a gift card from Lowe's (his favorite hardware store. :roll: ) I believe they are going out of state to see their mothers this week-end.

Personally, I really hate Father's Day cos I "don't have" a father. My sister hates that day, too. Because they never get along pretty well...

So, I really don't have any plan for that.

Down in Aussie, we have Father's Day on first Sunday in September.

It's father's day in UK tomorrow aswell! I have already sent rudest card to my daddy who lives in Austria... (he's british but retired to Austria for hopefully better life) My dad have the sense of humour and would gratefully appericate the rude card!

My parental Grandfather... i don't know my dad normally deals with him on our behalf but i think i'll get him something anyway as he lives quite close to me.

Don't have maternal grandparents but have step grandma.

Happy fathers day to all daddies.... :P

i am going to give my dad gift and card
we will spend on the lake with my sister and family today

gonna have fish fry for fathers day and swimming. but i might have to work as well. :-P

Back