Father's 4 Pit Bulls Kill His 22-Month-Old Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO CARES IF IT'S CAP LETTERS AND BOLD!? WE GOT EVERY RIGHT TO DO THAT!! JUST LIKE MAKING OUR OWN STATMENT ABOUT PIT BULLS!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO GET OVER IT! NOBODY ISN'T TRYING TO START ANYTHING BUT ONLY YOURSELF!! ANYBODY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN STATEMENT ON HERE! IT'S THEIR OWN FREEWILL!

ALL DOGS! ***********NOT ONLY PIT BULLS**************

German Shepherd is on the top of the list as dangerous ? Not all of them, dependin' on the owner's trainin'. :lol: Look at my beauty German Shepherd. She sat on the grass, ready to posed for my camera last year. She don't get up and run to bite somebody off. She was trained not to by command. Of course, she is K-9.
sassieek0.gif

German Shepherd is on the top of the list as dangerous ? Not all of them, dependin' on the owner's trainin'. :lol: Look at my beauty German Shepherd. She sat on the grass, ready to posed for my camera last year. She don't get up and run to bite somebody off. She was trained not to by command. Of course, she is K-9.
sassieek0.gif

Looks like my dog bruce! She is beauitful!! Bruce is 1 year old and very smart. No he doesn't get up and go biting people's head off. I found him at a pound! Took him in and here he is! He's a darn good dog! He's friendly around kids... Good around kids... He protects kids! Can't ask for anymore than that! Everybody here loves him! Everytime they go pass Bruce, They would be like
" Hey Bruce" They NEVER ingore him thats cause they love that darn dog! I also just brought another German Shepard dog, he's mixed with wolf~ He's about 7 months old, gray with a little bit of Shepard! He is beauitful! He's also a good puppy, doesn't know much, still trainning him~ He's a goofy dog to put it that way! But you got it right, German Shepards arent on the top of the list.. I believe any dogs can be on the top of the list! Depends on how you raise them and treat them!!!

Again BEAUITFUL girl! (( psst can I have her)) lol:D :D

Is that your dog CyberRed? German Shepherd are sure a pretty dogs, I saw a German Shepherd puppy at the pet store once, he was really cuteee!!...

I love all of the dogs but not pitbull cause dont want anyone gonna sue me :)

Looks like my dog bruce! She is beauitful!! Bruce is 1 year old and very smart. No he doesn't get up and go biting people's head off. I found him at a pound! Took him in and here he is! He's a darn good dog! He's friendly around kids... Good around kids... He protects kids! Can't ask for anymore than that! Everybody here loves him! Everytime they go pass Bruce, They would be like
" Hey Bruce" They NEVER ingore him thats cause they love that darn dog! I also just brought another German Shepard dog, he's mixed with wolf~ He's about 7 months old, gray with a little bit of Shepard! He is beauitful! He's also a good puppy, doesn't know much, still trainning him~ He's a goofy dog to put it that way! But you got it right, German Shepards arent on the top of the list.. I believe any dogs can be on the top of the list! Depends on how you raise them and treat them!!!

Aw that's really nice to know you have similiar as mine. Cool ! I know German Shepherd dogs are very intelligent dogs. Cops often use them for crime .. not just German Shepherd that cops use, but other kind of dogs, too - through trainin', of course. :)

Again BEAUITFUL girl! (( psst can I have her)) lol:D :D

Can have my Sassie ? No waaaay ! :lol: She is mine !! :P :ty:

Is that your dog CyberRed? German Shepherd are sure a pretty dogs, I saw a German Shepherd puppy at the pet store once, he was really cuteee!!...

Yes, she is my dog. Considerin' to get one ? :D

Cats, horses, birds, ants do not rip, chew, biten off human's body parts...

We're talking about attacking as killing adults/children and even other pets....

I agreed, I was like :ugh:

:giggle:

Thanks for the link too cuz I knew Pitbulls were on top and have a bad rap report also. If they watched CNN, they would not even argue to that point. ;) I like Nancy Grace, she's smart and she knows what she's talking about.

WHO CARES IF IT'S CAP LETTERS AND BOLD!? WE GOT EVERY RIGHT TO DO THAT!! JUST LIKE MAKING OUR OWN STATMENT ABOUT PIT BULLS!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO GET OVER IT! NOBODY ISN'T TRYING TO START ANYTHING BUT ONLY YOURSELF!! ANYBODY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN STATEMENT ON HERE! IT'S THEIR OWN FREEWILL!

ALL DOGS! ***********NOT ONLY PIT BULLS**************

AGREE!! ALL DOGS, ALL BREEDS DO BITE!! My sister in law had a beautiful Malmute dog whom they recently had to be put to sleep because he BIT the
neighborhood woman that was just walking by! He just suddendly jumped up and ran to her and bit her leg so bad. We think she will sue her and her family for that! So what im saying, it does not matter what KIND OF DOGS, THEY DO BITE, PERIOD!! NOT ONLY PITBULLS...SO GET OVER IT!!!!!
dont get mad at me cuz it is the truth!! like Royal says, we all have our own opinions and statements of our own, so there!!
Guess what? Malmute dogs NORMALLY are very good natured dogs, so why did he bite the woman?? The vet put him to sleep and did autopy on him and
found nothing wrong with him! Geeeez!

Most Pitbull always problem to people. I never forget that I and my friend walking to store where area many houses. I saw pitbull try jump over the wall. I and my friend cant going there and use other way. You know that most people do not know how care who danger the dogs in yard or free area. They are dumb to doing that. Someone left large dog free area and run to my babysit small dog. I really anger pick him up with me be safe. My own dog had with me walking around then the kids bring the dog have no leash almost attack my dog. I take kick the dog face and my friend yell to them.
That why I learn from my train Vet told me everything about people are fault. Dogs are not.

That why I learn from my train Vet told me everything about people are fault. Dogs are not.

I disagree, why? I had a best friend a good person a Christian who had a pitbull, when we came over to visited the very first thing that the pitbull did was attacked my little one out of blue? I was right in front of him, he did not do anything to even deserved it, I don't think my best friend was a bad owner either, if you really knew her you would say the same thing, even my best friend was surprised that her dog went over there and bite my own son, she was upset yes and put him in the basement. Dogs do snapped on their own, owners are not always at fault, sure there are bad owners out there, but there are good ones too, and still their dogs had attacked others.

I don't blame my best friend for her dog, I blame the dog alone. The dog did the deed, nobody order the dog to do that. ;)

WHOEVER CAP LETTERS ATTACK WHOEVER TRYING TO SAY OR THEIR FEELINGS... YOU HAVE NO NECESSARY CAP LETTER MEANING YOU'RE FRIGG'N ANGRY OR ATTACK THEM FOR YOUR REASON ISSUE PIT BULLS.. Will you please take your chill pill...

****SEE THIS THREAD ABOUT RELATED PITBULLS*** WASN'T REFERING ABOUT ANOTHER DOGS.. PEROID.. DISCUSSION THIS THREAD ABOUT PITBULLS.. YOU WAY WAY WAY OFF TOPIC AND TRYING TO TALK ABOUT OTHER DOGS.. WAIT MINUTES.. YOU'RE TRY TO BRING DUCT TAPE ON THEIR MOUTH SHUDD'UP AND DO NOT TALK ABOUT PITBULL... YOU'RE WRONG!

Pitbulls have FRIGG'N VARY their minds can be mean or friendly doesn't matter specific personalities due whoever owner have problem discipline or lack of aqduate children while around the pitbulls.. How can you explain care?

I think you're jumpy and decide to slap their face, ohhh you're wrong about pitbull... Mind you please step back farther away this thread... btw you determined pitbull isn't 100% meanie... all in your thoughts.. that's fine by me then...

My heart truly sorry for children are totally innocent death due attack by pitbull reason owner have not watch carefully 1 inches.. doesn't matter how pitbull's mind *snap turn into MANIC* Honestly, I've seen some of pitbulls are crazy yes.. actually some other pitbulls really dumb-friendly which it's lucky because of owner treat pitbull requires LOT OF LOVABLE.. Peroid..
Don't need you attack them.. You have to accept their feeling secure understand...
I think you're totally not accept their feelings... all you want contuine attack them more more ever you enjoyed steam your ears out! Okay.. fine by me then your ears fumed out worst.. Better go COLD SHOWER!

:)

Sorry everyone excuse me, My comment little squirky rude but POINT IT OUT everyone smarten up and smell coffee "wake up call" about it... :D

Last edited:
Amazing story of a hero pet that saved his family but sadly died at the end :( ....

An family was saved by their pet labrador who died trying to fight off another dog, a pitbull.

Sean and Deirdre Doherty escaped with a few injuries in the incident after a pitbull-type dog attacked them in the park.

The large dog attacked the two people as they were walking with their two children, and four pet labradors, as well as an exchange student.

Their largest pet, Cole, was attacked first.

"His leg was being chewed, I was on top of him trying to pull the leg free. My husband had the dog from behind, the children were beating the dog with leads," she said.

"Eventually, Cole passed out with pain and the dog turned on me. It had me by the arm and flipped my whole body over. Luckily, I had a big padded coat on so the coat took the brunt of it.

"We screamed at the kids to run and my husband wrangled the dog off me."

The dog then ran towards the children. Their four-year-old labrador then dived into action to save them, the dog's name was Troy.

"My son is only 10, he was at the back, his dog was beside him. Troy turned when he heard me screaming and realised he was about to jump on Ben, he was right on Ben's heels.

"The minute he saw Ben was in danger, he saved him. Troy sacrificed himself to save the kids," he told the BBC News Website.

Troy continued to fight with the pitbull until police arrived and shot the dog. Troy, the father of Cole, later died from his injuries, but he did save the family.

Dog Dies Saving Family From Pitbull | Health

BBC NEWS | UK | Northern Ireland | Hero dog dies in pitbull horror

------

AGREE!! ALL DOGS, ALL BREEDS DO BITE!! My sister in law had a beautiful Malmute dog whom they recently had to be put to sleep because he BIT the
neighborhood woman that was just walking by! He just suddendly jumped up and ran to her and bit her leg so bad. We think she will sue her and her family for that! So what im saying, it does not matter what KIND OF DOGS, THEY DO BITE, PERIOD!! NOT ONLY PITBULLS...SO GET OVER IT!!!!!
dont get mad at me cuz it is the truth!! like Royal says, we all have our own opinions and statements of our own, so there!!
Guess what? Malmute dogs NORMALLY are very good natured dogs, so why did he bite the woman?? The vet put him to sleep and did autopy on him and
found nothing wrong with him! Geeeez!

Apparently nobody seems to agree... Always pointing at ONE dog that is apparently on the TOP of #1 list, which I don't believe!! All dogs, all breeds DO BITE....PERIOD!! It's a fact... Nobody dogs isn't going to be PERFECT... Depends on the person!

For those who said we need to take a chill pill, WRONG! You need to take a chill pill because everybody got a right to post on here...

Have a good day!

I disagree, ALL dogs can be dangerous! Anyone who thinks Golden Retreiver is the most friendly dog? Not always! My gf told me that her friend, someone I forget. They had a Golden Retreiver. The dog suddenly attacked their child on their head! It was unexpected and they had to shoot the dog down. I am sick and tired of people keep saying pitbulls are dangerous dogs, they are NOT the only one! German Shepard are considered the most dangerous dogs because they go to war, use it for police dept, drug sniffing, etc. You CANNOT adopt a retired German Shepard, they have to be put to sleep and other thing I cannot tell you. All dogs are dangerous, no matter what! They can attack for no reason or for a reason.

Here's a strong quote for ya'll to read.
This is not a dog problem; it's a people problem. The major cause of dog bites is irresponsible owners.

same with K9 dogs.. blah one neighbor have dog almost like K9 dog sheesh scared me almost every day finally i'm glad they keep the damn dog in backyard now not in front no more! sheesh cuz keep barking all day i was like god.. why anyone wants dogs be in front if they are truly threat to the neighborhood? blah.. but they have a good reason.. want to protect their young kids.. but i think that's :crazy: but no offense taken tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back