"Faster than speedlimits"

17+ kilometers in Ontario = fine/+demerit points. I don't know if you can go to jail or not. :hmm: I don't think so.

The most I'll usually go is about 10km over the speed limit... but on the highway I will sometimes do higher.

17+ kilometers in Ontario = fine/+demerit points. I don't know if you can go to jail or not. :hmm: I don't think so.

The most I'll usually go is about 10km over the speed limit... but on the highway I will sometimes do higher.
I was wondering. Is there in canda miles or kilometers?
I thought that everywhere in your continent ther's using miles not kilometers.:hmm:

I was slapped with a $200 speeding fine about two or three weeks ago

When I was younger, I was driving faster at 90's over 70 mph speed limits in old Chevrolet Chevelle last 35 years ago. No arrest. :lol:

Be careful because you are lucky follow rule driver law enforcement because speed reason police spot to car speed I think so $200 or $ 500 fines. wow add camera technology take an picture reason you caught you picture on road. serious. I heard news update my community, new strict to law.

In minnesota, speeder over 100 Mph would automatically revoked license for 6 months...

Local road up to 30, Freeway/Highway at 55, "circle" at 60 Mph (I694/I494), Between "Circle" and rural limit line is 65 Mph and then rural area in 70 Mph.

I ride on my paratransit in last winter, the bus driver speeding at 60 mph on the freeway 55 mph zone, it's a state exemption for transit system, Express Lane (Hov lanes) at 55 autos and 60 on state exemption (transit system).

Shoulder lane for authorized transit system limit at 30 Mph when the freeway or highway congested.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Teppo said:
Loghead said:

I was wondering. Is there in canda miles or kilometers?

I thought that everywhere in your continent ther's using miles not kilometers.:hmm:

Only the USA uses miles - Canada is metric and uses KMs

Last edited:
Well, I just got one...recently... awesome

Attachments

• speeding.jpg
    speeding.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
Shit,another old thread... :lol:

My fastest speed is around 110mph...man, that's fast...My driving record is clear as crystal glass...I use cruise control..:rockon: I only go 4 mph over the speed limit in small towns on cruise control..while I look over to the cops and smile.. :D Some cops will pull you over if you're 5mph over the speed limit.Ridiculous!

What kind of penalties you get for overspeeding. Like if ther's 60miles speedinglimit and you drive 110miles/h. What you get. :cool2:

I speed a lot. I hate to drive slow. However, I don't that I've ever gone 50MPH over the speed limit like that!

My highest speed was around 130 MPH on interstate but haven't get caught and just feel I was flying, lol.

I got pull over at once for over 90 MPH in 70 MPH area but only got verbal warning from state trooper.

Back