Fashion Disasters

annasymmetric

Reaction score
I'm bored. Let's complain about fashion trends that we hate.

For me, girls who wear seethrough/sideless shirts and show off their bras. Like, wear a camisole, ladies. Your fancy lacy bra should be just for your significant other to see.

(I'm walking to class and I literally just saw 3 girls with this "fashion" style.)

Sent from my DROID4 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I do catch ur drift....have a neighbor that is very big busted...she wears spaghetti straps with no bra and one strap hanging off the shoulder.....doesn't take or give much to the imagination....

That sounds super sexy...
People wearing leggings ten sizes smaller than what they should wear. And idk why so many people think its ok to go shopping or go to restaurants in pijamas.

ugh don't get me started on tights. tights that are too tight or I can see your granny panties through... ugh.

Sent from my DROID4 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I just bought my daughters shorts. The ones for my 13 year old are the same length as the 5 year olds. I think I might just get her stuff from the kids section to save money.

hate these low crotch pants

JustinBieberpants3PT.jpg

I call them full'o'doody pants.

Just what says 'sexy' about these?????

1725386015_1378944008.jpg

a huge wang hiding somewhere in there? I think not!!

Fuzzy

I hate men's skinny jeans. just wtf man?

I hate the way bras are made today , they're nylon or plastic and your skin can't breath . The bras are padded with rubber so I guess if you get lost in the wildness you could use your bra to collet rain water or use it for a pillow or a lifejacket.

really? you don't like these gorgeous Victoria Secret bras????

Fuzzy

Maybe its just me but I don't get why there's some women that wears an accessory scarf with a tshirt on. Its just distracting.....

Oh I cringe when I notice a woman exposing a muffin top! A mid-riff style is definitely not for her. :ugh: She should try finding a mid-rise pair of jeans that properly fit her body. Pair them with a longer tee, or layer with a long blouse or cardigan to hide *not highlight* any problem areas.

Thank you Jess. It has become some kind of fashion up here in the summer. I think the implants make it so they do not see the bulgeover and all mirrors lie to their owners and somehow they don't realize the carpal tunnel injuries are from trying to get their pants zipped and buttoned.

I also agree with Jiro, skinny pants for us guys, wtf? Same with boxer shorts with candy canes and checkers and so on. And hey what about the price tags on those name brand jeans? We all know they pay the workers squat in countries that have horrible labor conditions. The markup is what 5,000% ? Stealing from us.

really? you don't like these gorgeous Victoria Secret bras????

Fuzzy

I hate bras that are made off rubber. And I heard that women get a horrible rash on their breasts from wearing those "gorgeous Victoria Secret bras"

I think they're way overprice .

Oh I cringe when I notice a woman exposing a muffin top! A mid-riff style is definitely not for her. :ugh: She should try finding a mid-rise pair of jeans that properly fit her body. Pair them with a longer tee, or layer with a long blouse or cardigan to hide *not highlight* any problem areas.

Part of the problem is that all you can find in some stores . You really have to blame the cloths designers for what you can buy. I go shopping with my daughter and granddaughter and my daughter and I are shocked by some of the things made for little girls, it look like something a hooker would wear. The cloths being made today is crap , the thread count is bad , the fabric is so cheap looking and I am talking about band names clothes . Everything is made in China now and it junk!

JustinBieberpants3PT.jpg

Fuzzy

And check out the oversize hat. LOL ! Yeah , he need to put clean pants on ,he has load full!

JustinBieberpants3PT.jpg

Fuzzy

This is the worst fashion disaster I have ever seen! :ugh:

Skinny jeans, most women that wear them have no business wearing them. You have to be really proportioned to pull them off. Most women end up looking like human ice cream cones.

I HATE knee high boots over jeans. I like them with short skirts.

I HATE belts over shirts or dresses. That looks so freaking stupid.

Skinny jeans, most women that wear them have no business wearing them. You have to be really proportioned to pull them off. Most women end up looking like human ice cream cones.

I HATE knee high boots over jeans. I like them with short skirts.

I HATE belts over shirts or dresses. That looks so freaking stupid.

There is a woman that work at Market Basket and her belly hang almost down to knees and she wear tight legging pants with a top that does not cover belly . It look so bad , I really do not know she can leave her house looking like that. I had a friend that was very heavy she wore pretty full dresses which looked a lot nicer . I have a lot see a woman a couple at MB shopping , she is very overweight and has a very huge ass and she wear a small ring right through her nostril just like a bull does. I feel like saying "MOOO " when I see her.

I'm utterly convinced that some people have magic, enchanted mirrors.

There is a woman that work at Market Basket and her belly hang almost down to knees and she wear tight legging pants with a top that does not cover belly . It look so bad , I really do not know she can leave her house looking like that. I had a friend that was very heavy she wore pretty full dresses which looked a lot nicer . I have a lot see a woman a couple at MB shopping , she is very overweight and has a very huge ass and she wear a small ring right through her nostril just like a bull does. I feel like saying "MOOO " when I see her.

This... this is so mean... but I can't help but laugh too... :laugh2:

Hey now, I have a nose ring, they don't all look bad!

Back