Fashion Disasters

Mexico. They are pretty cheap. Even like the super fancy once are like 15 dollars each.

The one I saw was black and looked just like it was cut out of a wet suit for driving. My daughter and I where like WTF!! you could not seen though it and there was no way your skin could breath . If you would sweat wearing a bra like all day. Maybe it was made to swim in and someone put it on the wrong rack. It could part of a two piece swimsuit. :dunno:

it is very possible for sport bra like a swimsuit?? you know triathlon sport that person needs to wear special clothes for swimming, bike, and run. I d like to google to see if the rubber bra is there or not.

is that one?? rubber bra

hnrr1310.jpg

I've never seen any rubber bras; sounds kinda kinky. Maybe they're for buoyancy in the water? :giggle:

My lingerie wardrobe is so boring. No inch-thick layers of padding for me.

White shorts and capri's with colorful tops are basically my wardrobe, along with sandals or thongs....Really, I don't follow the fashion trend...if I like something then I'll buy it.....

Only 1 of my sons wears jeans....even tho' we're in the South...and Skateboarding tight jeans they are....

I have seen plenty of bras padded with foam rubber, ever since I was a kid those were around. Yuck. I like the cotton sports bras.

Maybe not a fashion statement, but goes great with my knee length shorts, school shirts, and Crocs. :P

I saw it a Marshall's . The bra felt like rubber and it was all black I was with my family and do not the brand that put the bra out All the clothing stores

carry padded bras and the pads are a form that is a kind of rubber. It's just about impossible to buy a 100% cotton bra today . I could not find one a store that only sell bras . My city only has two stores that carry bras

K Mart and Marshall's , there a store down town that sell French bras but it cost over $60 for a bra and I don't care how fancy it look , I am not wasting

$60 for a bra b/c it has a fancy label on it.

I agree with you. I was recently shopping for new bras and wanted all cotton ones w/o padding or wires. I did find some at KMart, thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I've never seen any rubber bras; sounds kinda kinky. Maybe they're for buoyancy in the water? :giggle:

That is what I said too you could use it as a lifejacket. It could had been a top to a 2 piece swimsuit. . It was very weird looking , I never seem a rubber bra before and if a guy design it, I want to see him wear it on a hot day.

I agree with you. I was recently shopping for new bras and wanted all cotton ones w/o padding or wires. I did find some at KMart, thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I been buying my bras at K Mart too, I use to shop at Marshall's all the time but they becoming too conservative for me and selling a lot crappy furniture and less clothing . We have stores down town but the rent is so high you end up paying for that too.

So if you ever come to mexico be sure to take a life time supply of bras. Lol

I was in Mexico in the 70's with b/f and another couple , we drove from California . I brought a very pretty blouse that was very cheap, I should had gotten more but I didn't see any bras for sell.

I was in Mexico in the 70's with b/f and another couple , we drove from California . I brought a very pretty blouse that was very cheap, I should had gotten more but I didn't see any bras for sell.

Where did you go to in Mexico? And well there is stores but other than place i live in idk how to direct you to a bra store. lol

I have seen plenty of bras padded with foam rubber, ever since I was a kid those were around. Yuck. I like the cotton sports bras.

Maybe not a fashion statement, but goes great with my knee length shorts, school shirts, and Crocs. :P

Oh that's another one!!!

Crocs ;) I'll admit. I did get a pair when they first came out. I didn't wear them many times though. They made my feet hot and sweaty, and even though there holes all over them they don't breath well, all that plastic. I can't stand when my feet or hands get hot and sweaty. I lose my mind. I've been known to run them under cold water to cool them off. Hands in the sink, feet in the tub.

When I was room inspecting/housekeeping I spent a lot of time outside in the SC heat and humidity during the summer. I would wear men's bathing suits, I'd cut out the liner. They're loose and light weight, was the coolest thing I could think of to wear.

I don't know, nor did I care, how fashionable it was. It was comfortable. But I don't think it was atrocious....omg you're wearing that. :D

I like to wear Crocs for my yard and garden work. They slip off and on easily, and I can hose them (and my feet) off after a day of dirty work. They have good support, and they're wide enough for my duck feet. My daughter gave me a pair of bright light green ones for Christmas.

I am a fashion dunce but I at least do know what to avoid lol.

Clothing/shirt wise there is only one thing I really wish I had gotten (and can't now)- the jersey for my class year at Gallaudet...:( .

just b/c you never seen one does not mean they don't made them.

Back