Fan with no blades

:lol: Well, people who like the latest most expensive appliances may like it.

This is just the beginnings of the Star Trek transporter!
Imagine if you can port your pet dog or cat up the flight of stairs similar to the demonstration in the video.
2hqw707.jpg

LOL! Well, I watched the video and found it fascinating! Thank you for sharing it!

Neat technology, too bad it's about loud as a vacuum cleaner.

Me too, at Best buy. I was trying to figure out how this works. I did put my hand though the circle. Interesting... me buy it? Nope cuz I have something better and it is called Air Conditioner.

I played to Dyson fan from Sears and it's pretty cool.

I saw this on TV , it look cool! I like that it has no blades to collect dust , some fans are really hard to take apart to clean.

Yeah or cats. I think for the money, A/C is better for the price. You can get a window A/C that can cool your house for around that price.

Yeah or cats. I think for the money, A/C is better for the price. You can get a window A/C that can cool your house for around that price.

Yup but beware of electricity bills.

Interesting... I bet one day this would invent a no blades engine for planes and flying cars.

I had that, and not really, maybe kick up electricial bill by 20-30 dollars a month. For fan only maybe increase your bill by 5-10 dollars a month. It is really nothing. Today's AC are far more efficient than it was 20 yrs ago.

AC has two big advantages over fan. For fan, it just blows hot air to make you think it is really cool air but it is not really cool air. While AC sucks humidity out of room which easily makes you feel cooler even in hot air seondly they do pull hot air outside thus dropping degrees in your house. So you really get bang for buck with AC than fan.

Yup but beware of electricity bills.

I believe that Dyson use the idea from Airblade hand dryer they invented.http://www.dysonairblade.com/homepage.asp

It use "jet" around the loop that you see on Dyson's bladeless fan. The blade actually is inside of the base (already mentioned in Engadet). I've use Airblade hand dryer and it was real powerful. I like it better than ordinary hand dryer cuz it dries my hand real fast. So given idea that the blade inside of Bladeless fan is small and have deep pitch and using powerful motor. The force from deep pitched blade pushes air hard to loop jet, thus creating equalized force inside of it so the air come out of jet loop feel even all around thus making it feel like there were imaginary fan on the loop.

That's how it work.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Catty

Back