F**k you, Deaf "Community"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Sighs... I hate it when they blamed the whole Deaf community cos it would blame me for Deaf persons' immoral behaviors and nasty attitudes. Why should it gotta be my responality (sp) for someone's wrongful behavior if someone blamed me for what I've not commit "crime"??

UGH!

Last edited:
The thread is there. I think it was worth discussing such a thread. He already regretted what he wrote. He could've requested that the thread be deleted but it's still up there.

What for? Really, I can't understand your reason.

The only think I can think of is that you want us "F-ck you, deaf community" too?
ditch the community all together.

We already know there are deaf people who shouldn't be doing that, but he just lower himself to their standard.

Why are you holding the Deaf community responsible for his actions? :confused:

Where did I say the Deaf community was responsible for his actions? Didn't I say he regretted his initial post?

Wirelessly posted

Sighs... I hate it when they blamed the whole Deaf community cos it would blame me for Deaf persons' immoral behaviors and nasty attitudes. Why should it gotta be my responality (sp) for someone's wrongful behavior if someone blamed me for what I've not commit crime??

UGH!

Yeah, and he regretted for saying that, too.

What for? Really, I can't understand your reason.

The only think I can think of is that you want us "F-ck you, deaf community" too?
ditch the community all together.

We already know there are deaf people who shouldn't be doing that, but he just lower himself to their standard.

:gpost:

Wirelessly posted

kokonut said:
Wirelessly posted

Sighs... I hate it when they blamed the whole Deaf community cos it would blame me for Deaf persons' immoral behaviors and nasty attitudes. Why should it gotta be my responality (sp) for someone's wrongful behavior if someone blamed me for what I've not commit crime??

UGH!

Yeah, and he regretted for saying that, too.

Yeah, I noticed; I'd read that old thread almost two years ago.

Not every forum administration will delete a thread on a whim. Even then it would be cached by Google.
That cached version doesn't last very long once the original link goes off the air.

Where did I say the Deaf community was responsible for his actions? Didn't I say he regretted his initial post?

Instead of saying that he is wrong, you bring up what the Deaf community did wrong. Ok, we all acknowledged it..so let's focus on the father's wrongdoings and the potential damage he could have done or may have done.

Yeah, he realized that. He already regretted it.

OP:

Not that any Deaf people stepped in when a grown Deaf man points at my daughter and says she looks like a space alien and a robot. Nor had anyone corrected a Deaf mother of three when she told me that I was being abusive and should have my children taken away. In fact, I've never seen a Deaf person correct another Deaf person's dim view of "outsiders" when in view of a hearing person.
Straight Dope Message Board - View Single Post - Fuck you, Deaf "Community"

That doesnt make this parent any more mature as well. I dont like some hearing people and I hate the audist views but I dont go around saying F**ck you to the hearing world.

Exactly. Sure, sometimes hearing people do things that get on my nerves, but like shel, I address the problem with the person instead of running around insulting everyone blindly.

Instead of saying that he is wrong, you bring up what the Deaf community did wrong. Ok, we all acknowledged it..so let's focus on the father's wrongdoings and the potential damage he could have done or may have done.

Where did I say that what the Deaf community did as whole was wrong? I'm not talking about the Deaf community, you are by putting words in to my mouth. I'm talking about Deaf individuals who do these things. He himself was wrong in painting a broad brush. Again, he stated for the record that he regretted for what he wrote using that broad brush against the Deaf community.

Exactly. Sure, sometimes hearing people do things that get on my nerves, but like shel, I address the problem with the person instead of running around insulting everyone blindly.

Yep. And he regretted that, too.

Yet, of course, there were posters in "F*ck you" thread who had their own little mini-rant going about some Deaf people, too. I can't fault them for doing that. It's coming from their own perspective and actual experiences, too.

Ok. I went on and read some more of his posts. Seems like he was reacting to one person who argued with his wife.

His other posts aren't as bad as the one shown here.

Still think he has some anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back