F*%# Ice!!!!!!

oh yeah *trying to kick winter out * hehe hurry to welcome spring grr

Rochester's weather is really b!tch. Several days ago, it took me an hr to scrap ice off on my car. Can't wait until springtime, man.

I can't wait till spring! I love freshin' air that where comes from
spring season. I love that! What a wonderful breeze air will be coming soon! Please, c'mon for this spring right now. I need time flying for heading to spring anytime soon. But, I will have to wait
and patience till spring comes on.

I can't wait till spring! I love freshin' air that where comes from
spring season. I love that! What a wonderful breeze air will be coming soon! Please, c'mon for this spring right now. I need time flying for heading to spring anytime soon. But, I will have to waitand patience till spring comes on.

Aii. Let do the spring dance and summon God of Spring.

[yt]xVOmZ2OrZac[/yt]

Oh god, I totally hate ice.

In January of 2001, I was still living in Wisconsin. I had gone outside to say goodbye to a friend who was leaving, and as I walked back into my apartment building, I slipped and fell HARD on the front steps...it was covered in ICE! I hit my tailbone very HARD on the steps! OUCH! I couldn't move for about 30 seconds, and then I was able to get up, but I was in PAIN!

Now my back is damaged, possibly from that incident. I have injured discs at L3-L4 and L4-L5. It causes me a great deal of pain. I was supposed to see my neurosurgeon today but the appointment was cancelled and rescheduled because my neurosurgeon had an emergency. I see him in March.

I TOTALLY HATE ICE. I am so glad I live in Texas now.

Texas still get ice anytime until end of March. :)

Let's we do the spring dance and summon God of Spring, wheee!!!
Whoo! I like smell of rain, but I don't like to see cloudy that make me boring.
I think some or heavier snow is better because it make brighter during cloudy.

Yep, I hate ice on the sidewalk, my wheelchair skidded and crashed onto the ramp railings, They should spread a sands on the ice of ramp area.

Texas still get ice anytime until end of March. :)

Not always, This year is NOTHING as ice! due of weather been ups and downs! Next month is spring time! Yay! Im very excited! HATE WINTER, dont like be cold! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:afro:

M-

Oh god, I totally hate ice.

In January of 2001, I was still living in Wisconsin. I had gone outside to say goodbye to a friend who was leaving, and as I walked back into my apartment building, I slipped and fell HARD on the front steps...it was covered in ICE! I hit my tailbone very HARD on the steps! OUCH! I couldn't move for about 30 seconds, and then I was able to get up, but I was in PAIN!

Now my back is damaged, possibly from that incident. I have injured discs at L3-L4 and L4-L5. It causes me a great deal of pain. I was supposed to see my neurosurgeon today but the appointment was cancelled and rescheduled because my neurosurgeon had an emergency. I see him in March.

I TOTALLY HATE ICE. I am so glad I live in Texas now.

Yea? What part of Wisconsin did you used to live in? I used to live near to Eau Claire/ La Crosse area. :)

back to topic, sorry heh... there isn't much of ice here in Pennsylvania (near to Philadelphia area, that is) but we could be expecting some, I think? I was in Wisconsin the past weekend and I was traveling back home and got stuck in ICE for a little bit before I could find a hotel to stay in til the morning! It was a crazy weekend! haha :)

Yea? What part of Wisconsin did you used to live in? I used to live near to Eau Claire/ La Crosse area. :)

I've lived in several towns...Milwaukee, Port Washington, Saukville, and Delavan. The ice I slipped on was in Saukville.

Simple solution to your ice problem...
1) Grab a large glass
2) Fill with ice
3) Pour Jack Daniels over ice
4) Drink
5) Repeat steps 1-4 until the ice has melted or you no longer give a s**t.

I'm not really a doctor...I just like to play doctor.

[yt]xVOmZ2OrZac[/yt]

That is not the Spring Dance. That is the rain dance or more likely the powwow dance performance for the viewers to watch on a old movie reel probably around in the early 30's. Anyway, I am native myself and do you really want to have more rain in one more month before spring come? We will still have slippery ice all over again before Spring. I do have ice here on the Island everywhere because of the rain we got less than a week ago. I am praying that we don't get any more rain on the Island during the Winter. Yeah, I would love to have Spring come soon. I am looking forward to it. :h5:

Here in San Antonio, ice is pretty rare. We didn't have any ice this year. Last year we had ice but it only lasted one day and then it melted away.

I have to admit that I'm Iceman! I'll come and freeze the Alamo City. bwhahahaha.

I have to admit that I'm Iceman! I'll come and freeze the Alamo City. bwhahahaha.

lol, if it does happen then texans would wear ice boot to beat ice down. :lol:
OmegaIceBoot.jpg

Ouch, Indeed.

OOOOHH That got to really suck! Glad your arm is healed.

:ty: For now, I'm still steering with caution because right now, we're under the ice storm warning and it is effective until 9 am tomorrow morning.

I got off at work by 1:30 pm because the road condition is hazardous and there's freezing rain going on as well. I had to stop by several stores to see if they had a bag of salt so I can sprinkle it on the steps and sidewalk. Unfortunately all of them were SOLD OUT. :pissed:

When I got home, sure enough, there was ice everywhere and I had to be careful because I don't want to get another bruise again, haha.

Weve had nuthin but snow and ice allllll winter....ugh,ugh!:ugh3:
Im totally sick of it already....im soooo ready for S P R I N G!!

Back