Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wonder if he was a "puppet" to his brother & was, in some ways, a victim himself.
Just a thought that has crossed my mind.
But, yes, he will be tried for his crime(s).

I believe so, but I also believe there were contacts behind his brother, perhaps we may find that out now.

I kinda wonder if he was a "puppet" to his brother & was, in some ways, a victim himself.
Just a thought that has crossed my mind.
But, yes, he will be tried for his crime(s).

The only victims in this situation were the innocents standing around in Copley Square at the time of the race, not these two losers....

The only victims in this situation were the innocents standing around in Copley Square at the time of the race, not these two losers....

Nobody is saying he is not a perpetrator(dirtbag), just an assumption that he probably didn't mastermind it.

Unknown, but we will find that out.

Personally: I want to know about the martial arts school that the brother hung out at all the time.

Nobody is saying he is not a perpetrator(dirtbag), just an assumption that he probably didn't mastermind it.

Unknown, but we will find that out.

I'm not concerned about whether he masterminded it...it matters nothing...I'm just glad he'll pay for it. The next time some liberal bitches about how much ammo Homeland Security is buying, they’ll know it was money well spent….these are the events we train for and Boston got lucky thanks to citizens getting involved and agencies actually working together for once.

I'm not concerned about whether he masterminded it...it matters nothing...I'm just glad he'll pay for it. The next time some liberal bitches about how much ammo Homeland Security is buying, they’ll know it was money well spent….these are the events we train for and Boston got lucky thanks to citizens getting involved and agencies actually working together for once.

A lot of those citizens were liberal... Not everyone who is liberal believes in gun control either.

A lot of those citizens were liberal... Not everyone who is liberal believes in gun control either.

Not as many as you think...but that's for another thread. I'm just glad the people of this city will sleep better knowing these two are off the streets. It angers me when politicans dump on Homeland Security for what it views as "excessive costs" but this is what we do, protect citizens, and freedom isn't free.

They are taking him to the same hospital as the victims.. Not good..

No , he was taken to another hospital , and 3 more people are being held as they could be involved with the bombing , 2 mean and a woman. I though there could be more people involved.

YEH! We got him! Next time you try to escape in a boat, make sure its in WATER, not WATERTOWN! Got ya asshole!

Where do you buy pastry at 10:30 PM?

Mike's Pastry in the North End...you'll find many places open long during the evening in the North End and Chinatown. That's where all the rich, foreign exchange students like to hang out too...

What about the 2 policemen , one dies another is badly wounded.

I am happy for the residents and my friends who live in Boston. I know what it is like to be in fear from not knowing what's happening in the community. I experienced that feeling on 9/11 and this whole thing is bringing me back to that day. Ugh...

Watertown resident called 911 after finding suspect hid in boat. he/she should get reward?

What about the 2 policemen , one dies another is badly wounded.

You actually need a list? The victims include all those affected... I don't consider the two men responsible for the incident to be puppets or victims of anything than their own stupidity.

Do have you to made this into a political debate??? This is also about people coming together during a horrible tragedy , didn't you all people in Watertown getting together when the terrorist was arrested? And thank goodness people where not like you trying to made this a political issues, or we never would had gotten the guy.

Where do you buy pastry at 10:30 PM?

I live in the DC area...u can find the same here in the late hours. I did my internship in Boston for 3 months and I saw similariies to places being open that late.

Do have you to made this into a political debate??? This is also about people coming together during a horrible tragedy , didn't you all people in Watertown getting together when the terrorist was arrested? And thank goodness people where not like you trying to made this a political issues, or we never would had gotten the guy.

I worked in Homeland Security so maybe I know more than you about how they operate, and the one thing they don't do is share information. It's remarkable that this situation inspired federal, state and local law enforcement to cooperate (for once) which is something they need to do more and resist at every opportunity before tonight. I'm stating the obvious...the papers tomorrow will make it political.

Mike's Pastry in the North End...you'll find many places open long during the evening in the North End and Chinatown. That's where all the rich, foreign exchange students like to hang out too...

I thought North End would be open still. North End sure much had change ,I have not been there in over 40 years. I use go there a lot in the 6o's .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back