Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the Wiki definition again! It does say whether convicted or not.

again - you clearly misunderstood and I'll just leave it at that and let other explains it to you for me. no point in quibbling around with you. FYI - it's probably best to refer to legal book instead of wikipedia.

:wave:

refugees? no. more like Chechnya resistance fighters/rebels/separatists/etc.

Check the news, the uncle is talking to the media on the phone.

Edit: I hope they don't kill him. He needs to be interrogated.

I have watch too much crime stories. I have seen them calling fugitive as soon as crime has committed and not caught yet, even not appear in court to begin with.

Law dictionary
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Fugitive+from+Justice

An individual who, after having committed a criminal offense, leaves the jurisdiction of the court where such crime has taken place or hides within such jurisdiction to escape prosecution.

A fugitive from justice who flees from one state to another may be subjected to Extradition in the state to which he or she has fled.

This dictionary said nothing about conviction. But Avoiding prosecution, meaning arrest, appear in court in any level.

again - you clearly misunderstood and I'll just leave it at that and let other explains it to you for me. no point in quibbling around with you. FYI - it's probably best to refer to legal book instead of wikipedia.

:wave:

I have watch too much crime stories. I have seen them calling fugitive as soon as crime has committed and not caught yet, even not appear in court to begin with.

Law dictionary
Fugitive from Justice legal definition of Fugitive from Justice. Fugitive from Justice synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

An individual who, after having committed a criminal offense, leaves the jurisdiction of the court where such crime has taken place or hides within such jurisdiction to escape prosecution.

A fugitive from justice who flees from one state to another may be subjected to Extradition in the state to which he or she has fled.

This dictionary said nothing about conviction. But Avoiding prosecution, meaning arrest, appear in court in any level.

how uninteresting. unfactual story bores me.

something about Suspect #2 bothers me. his facial expression during whole thing. it lacks empathy or any human compassion. prior to bombing - it looks like he was getting off on it.

scary....

And he knows it, and had to run... What do you call them?

something about Suspect #2 bothers me. his facial expression during whole thing. it lacks empathy or any human compassion. prior to bombing - it looks like he was getting off on it.

scary....

And he knows it, and had to run... What do you call them?

"suspect on the run."

but we don't know it. sounds like you're a believer of "presumed guilty until proven innocent."

Oh really? Check in CNN right now, FBI just called Suspect a fugitive already

Armed and dangerous
Boston authorities release photos of the bomb suspects, including this one of fugitive Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
how uninteresting. unfactual story bores me.

Oh really? Check in CNN right now, FBI just called Suspect a fugitive already

Armed and dangerous
Boston authorities release photos of the bomb suspects, including this one of fugitive Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

it's a news. a news can call him whatever they want. this same news thought it was 2 black guys. and Saudis.

has FBI labeled him as fugitive yet?

Fugitive could turn out to be acquitted. Please check in CNN, FBI already called him fugitive, there is term fugitive used already.
Again Fugitive does not mean guilty of crime, just run away from crime scene and escape from court appearance.

"suspect on the run."

but we don't know it. sounds like you're a believer of "presumed guilty until proven innocent."

Fugitive could turn out to be acquitted. Please check in CNN, FBI already called him fugitive, there is term fugitive used already.
Again Fugitive does not mean guilty of crime, just run away from crime scene and escape from court appearance.

don't see it.

unconfirmed source - Suspect #2 may be wearing a suicide vest. :Ohno:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/325225277825380354
FBI source tells the LA Times' Richard Serrano that searchers have found blood spots, suggesting suspect might have been wounded.

and something doesn't add up. the news said he's 19 years old..... and he's a pre-med student? he must be a genius.

That is because your blind.

I think you are lying. I'm watching news right now and I just checked FBI page. not a single mention of "fugitive'.

FYI - in case you didn't get a hint - I'm not interested in this conversation anymore. unless you can post a credible source that he is now called a fugitive.... moving on now.

I already gave you creditable source. And guess you don't understand word "OR"

I think you are lying. I'm watching news right now and I just checked FBI page. not a single mention of "fugitive'.

FYI - in case you didn't get a hint - I'm not interested in this conversation anymore. unless you can post a credible source that he is now called a fugitive.... moving on now.

Any genius can be criminal.

and.....?

that's not even an issue in here. a 19-years old pre-med student? do you understand that's not quite possible? how do you jump from high a school grad to pre-med without going to college for 4 years?

I think it's time you take a little time-out. it's obvious that you're getting all hot and angry. you're turning this thread into a nonsensical farce.

I'm going have to ignore your posts until you chill out.

LOL Call me whatever you wish. Your just embarrassed that is all.

and.....?

that's not even an issue in here. a 19-years old pre-med student? do you understand that's not quite possible? how do you jump from high a school grad to pre-med without going to college for 4 years?

I think it's time you take a little time-out. it's obvious that you're getting all hot and angry. you're turning this thread into a nonsensical farce.

I'm going have to ignore your posts until you chill out.

https://twitter.com/WGRZ

32 minutes ago
Police source: 2 Russian nationals pulled over in Niagara Falls; 4 suspicious backpacks in the car, robot & bomb techs on scene.

28 minutes ago
FBI is aware of the situation in Niagara Falls, they joint terrorism task force is working with NYSP.

17 minutes ago
FBI joint terrorism task force working with NYSP in the Falls @WGRZ go to Buffalo News, WNY News | Buffalo, NY | wgrz.com for latest

3 minutes ago
UPDATE: Large police presence around vehicle on Elmwood & 19th in #NiagaraFalls. Car has Mass. plates. Unsure if connected to #Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back