Experiences with my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest Fuzzy in my last post to show us an example of her answer when she think our answers are not good enough. No reply... It mean that she don´t know herself what should she say against our good answers to her questions... Simple for her to make an excuse to say that we misunderstand her questions... All what she says is: "Not that I am asking .... Not what I asking.... " I bet she don´t know what should she say after get our good answer... :cool:

All what she added emoiction is: :popcorn: It tell alot... :whistle:

Liebling,

Don't give Fuzzy the frigg'n expecting answer all from yours..

Wasting time.. I bet Fuzzy wants giving you hard time and more more..

Let Fuzzy slide down reach the muddy pool.

Yeah, it tell alot that she don´t know what she should answer to our good answers to her questions ... :D

No matter what, but you accused the posters as an anti-CIers. What you did is a false accusation.

If you don't consider yourself anti-CI this doesn't concern you.
Somebody gave me a great advice and you should take it, too:

Don't speak for me, and don't speak for others, speak for yourself please?

Fuzzy

Last edited:
She ahs obviously accused me of being anti CI in her reply. That is a false accusation.

Sounds like they are from deaf nightmare that's why they owe to hoh,oralist,late-deafened,ha's and ci.

I feel very bad for Cloggy because this thread is about his daughter's experiences and some of you just trashed this thread for your own drama purpose, it's sad that you don't see how important this thread is to Cloggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back