Experiences with my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can always dream, can't we? Ooops, spoke too soon--see above. :giggle:

LOL you can always dreams no matter what you dream about it will always put a smile on your face! lol I hope I don t know what you are dreaming about yet in your head! lol I better not know. LOL

What kind of a question is that, anyway except for a trap? Tell you what, why don't you answer your own question?

There is no reason for being paranoid - there is no trap.
This is simple question, and as usual I am not getting a straight answer.

Fuzzy

Your own word, Fuzzy

Fuzzy's post
Right now, after implantation (and clear indication that Lotte is benefiting MORE from her CI while in hearing world only), it's important to remember that right now she needs optimal enviroment for developing good hearing and speech. otherwise, what's the point of CI? there will be time for SL later on.

Fuzzy

SO?

Fuzzy

LOL you can always dreams no matter what you dream about it will always put a smile on your face! lol I hope I don t know what you are dreaming about yet in your head! lol I better not know. LOL

I never got a straight answer from you, either GTMom- WHAT would you say to your child... etc, in relation to when you wrote "If i had a deaf child....." ect.

Fuzzy

What kind of a question is that, anyway except for a trap? Tell you what, why don't you answer your own question?

She always seem to ask stupid questions, I wouldn't blame anyone who wouldn't want to answer stupid questions, because I wouldn't. ;)

She always seem to ask stupid questions, I wouldn't blame anyone who wouldn't want to answer stupid questions, because I wouldn't. ;)

hmmm...how respectful. thank you Cheri for your wonderful and productive comment.

Fuzzy

I never got a straight answer from you, either GTMom- WHAT would you say to your child... etc, in relation to when you wrote "If i had a deaf child....." ect.

Fuzzy

I am sorry I forgot to post my answer to you. I thought I did unless I posted in the wrong one under other people CI issue. I did say in other post that I can't not predict what my deaf child will say about CI. But If my deaf child ask me she or he want CI then I would let him or her get one if the doctors says she or he approved. But I am a mother of a hearing child so I have C.I. myself. So when my daughter older,, I am sure she will ask why mom have CI? I just simply tell her the truth why I have it. But how can a 2 to 10 year deaf child make a desicion on CI? I doubt they can make a serious decision so young. I think the deaf child will do just fine in life as long he or she have a good school educations that what matters to me. SO I don't think their life is wasted.

There is no reason for being paranoid - there is no trap.
This is simple question, and as usual I am not getting a straight answer.

Fuzzy

Ok, sure, just keep on demanding an answer; re-phrase and demand over and over, lol.....

Ok, sure, just keep on demanding an answer; re-phrase and demand over and over, lol.....

LOL yep I noticed she asking for demanding answers she want to hear. Sigh ha. She can't expect everybody give a perfect answers she want to hear. Wink.

I am sorry I forgot to post my answer to you. I thought I did unless I posted in the wrong one under other people CI issue.

No, you didn't answered my question, you seemed to evade it.

I did say in other post that I can't not predict what my deaf child will say about CI.

I didn't ask you what would your child say, I asked what would YOU said to YOUR CHILD.

But how can a 2 to 10 year deaf child make a desicion on CI? I doubt they can make a serious decision so young.

My point exactly.

Fuzzy

LOL yep I noticed she asking for demanding answers she want to hear. Sigh ha. She can't expect everybody give a perfect answers she want to hear. Wink.

I don't think I have EVER received straight answer from those who I asked a simple direct question.

Fuzzy

I don't think I have EVER received straight answer from those who I asked a simple direct question.

Fuzzy

You've gottenstraight answers. You just haven't gotten the answer you wanted. There's an old adage that says, "If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question." It applies here.

You've gottenstraight answers. You just haven't gotten the answer you wanted. There's an old adage that says, "If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question." It applies here.

:whistle:

Fuzzy

Like I've repeated many times before- I am not discussing literacy or anything else, I am asking you HOW do you keep a hearing child away from hearing enviroment.

Fuzzy

I repeated my answer to you several times until my last post #594. I thought it´s simple answer, I gave. I am sorry that my several answer to your question do not meet your satisfactory.

Could you please show me an example of your answer for me if you feel my answer is not good enough?

I repeated my answer to you several times until my last post #594. I thought it´s simple answer, I gave. I am sorry that my several answer to your question do not meet your satisfactory.

Could you please show me an example of your answer for me if you feel my answer is not good enough?

Liebling,

Don't give Fuzzy the frigg'n expecting answer all from yours..

Wasting time.. I bet Fuzzy wants giving you hard time and more more..

Let Fuzzy slide down reach the muddy pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back