Exhibit A - PFH vs Sorenson.

posts from hell

Reaction score
This requires some critical thinking skills from you guys, so please bear with me.

Click image above to download PDF from the source directly.

You can see above the total VRS minutes since the inception of VRS.

As it clearly shows, in Jan of 2009 - VRS minutes were at 9 million minutes per month.

It has declined down to approximately 7.9 million minutes currently.

The major decline was just previous to the Viable FBI raid.

It's a greatly accepted estimate that Sorenson owns 84% of the market share. Let's see what that means.

In Jan 2009 - Sorenson had 7,560,000 minutes, versus 1,440,000 minutes for all other VRS companies.

If Sorenson had a "perfect track record" and there is a decline of 1.1 million minutes - does that mean currently all the other VRS companies are churning out 340,000 minutes? I don't think so.

Even at a paltry 50% market ownership - Sorenson "lost" 550,000 minutes per month...

Now my question to you guys is: If Sorenson has the best and cleanest track record, how can you explain this drop?

Hey ya'all - take notice to PFH's signature. the very bottom one.

If you are affiliated or work for Convo. It does not give you a license to go out and bash Sorenson or another VRS. Be more ethical please.

Why Convo is more interested in using other provider equipments to make calls for deaf customers? Why Convo does not make and provide own video equipments to be given to deaf customers?

They just like to leech onto another VRS equipments for free ride.

Thats my 2 cents.

If you are affiliated or work for Convo. It does not give you a license to go out and bash Sorenson or another VRS. Be more ethical please.

Why Convo is more interested in using other provider equipments to make calls for deaf customers? Why Convo does not make and provide own video equipments to be given to deaf customers?

They just like to leech onto another VRS equipments for free ride.

Thats my 2 cents.

I've said this before - I am a customer of Convo. I do not work for them, I do not get paid by them in any form.
I am just an activist for the better treatment of the Deaf community. Thank you.

I doubt Convo is interested in "leeching" other's equipments. Look at it this way: Convo is pretty much the only VRS company that has a great service for the MAC users.

With your reasoning it's like "Omgz, T-Mobile allows me to use an unlocked Iphone on their service!"

All's fair in love, war and vrs business. Bash away on sorenson. Lol

Speaking of Sorenson VRS, I don't using it anymore. I was put the stuff in my closet. :|

It looks to me that people are using all VRS less, not just Sorenson, since that picture doesn't show only one company. Could be for many reasons, only users can know for sure. I'm guessing a down economy is a big factor, since internet service is costly and not an essential expense if you hit hard times.

It looks to me that people are using all VRS less, not just Sorenson, since that picture doesn't show only one company. Could be for many reasons, only users can know for sure. I'm guessing a down economy is a big factor, since internet service is costly and not an essential expense if you hit hard times.

Yeah, there are less overall minutes. I would also guess in a down economy people would need to use the phone more to arrange more financing, finding more jobs, finding resources, etc. I don't know if a down economy would affect you making phone calls on VRS because it doesn't cost you anything at all.

Internet service is much cheaper in actuality - You can just easily turn off your landline service then have internet. Something tells me that not all 13% of the deaf people using VRS turned their internet off all at the same time?

It just is too much of a coincidence for me to handle, really. When the investigations were going on, the VRS minutes were throttled back. The things that makes me go "Hmmm".

I think I know who you are! You are one of banned AD user and decided to change the name to cover yourself up!

Im trying to recall the name, I remember that he is OJO lover, now he loves Convo, I remembered same tone I am getting from him 4 years ago. He is the one that Sorenson basher

He is the one that got water bottle from one of fall and selling to support his own organization. He is the one who does illegal doorbell light signal which is unsafe, etc. Etc.... He has NOT change a thing!

He may be the one that is on permanent banned list on AD

Who are you talking to?

Doubt he would be on the permabanned list if he has been around since 2004.

Not to mention he actually gave out his real name and provided few photographs when he made a bet with kokonut, so you might want to check that on your own time.

Thats Nesmuth.

But, I highly doubt that PFH is Nesmuth.

PFH is not Nesmuth. LMAO

I met PFH in LV a few weeks ago and he was nowhere like Nesmuth.

I have to give every one of you my thanks - Been working on the farm all day long.

I'm glad I don't have to defend myself here. *smiles big*

Okay, I am not saying he is definetly Nesmuth. Just the way he sounded like him, that is all.

Go ahead defending him.

Back