Exhibit A - PFH vs Sorenson.

Well... Many people are on a summer vacation now. That is probably why. See the dates on the chart.

Most of us unplug our VPs because we don't want to be bothered for a little while. We also rather save our electricity bill no matter how small the electricity current is. I am not the only one... my friend brought it up so I see why not.

I assume that the FBI raid might be old news. I dunno.

Like Souggy said - " He's mostly talking about the huge dip from last year. Not the drops from this year."

I think we need to put the focus on current one

Like Souggy said - " He's mostly talking about the huge dip from last year. Not the drops from this year."

Theres a reason I am talking about the huge dip from last year and why it hasnt recovered.

vrsminutes-1.gif

If Sorenson has the best and cleanest track record, how can you explain this drop?

I know for the Fact, Sorenson MAY BE the cleanest. Yet If you want to know more about "this drop"

During the year, more white labels vrs expanding which gives vrs consumers to choose which industry they want to use on their equipments. :lol:

Not really. He's trying to prove Sorenson doesn't have their hands clean of fraudulent activities. Remember when Viable shut down, every VRS out there went scrambling. Why?

I know for the Fact, Sorenson MAY BE the cleanest. Yet If you want to know more about "this drop"

During the year, more white labels vrs expanding which gives vrs consumers to choose which industry they want to use on their equipments. :lol:

so if a person switched services - it simply means that, they switched services... It doesnt mean they used vrs less.

Theres a reason I am talking about the huge dip from last year and why it hasnt recovered.

I'm not sure about this one, but maybe we need to take a look at it to find out why Sorenson had huge dip?

Quality of Services
Quality of Interpreters
Quality of Different Departments

Keep in the mind, Sorenson had VP-200 for couple of years, and then other vrs companies release the softwares, and equipments?

does that also make any impact as well?

Not really. He's trying to prove Sorenson doesn't have their hands clean of fraudulent activities. Remember when Viable shut down, every VRS out there went scrambling. Why?

Yeah sounds like Sorenson is doing the same fraud activity but in different ways?

I used to work for Sorensom Communications for few years in different positions from California to New York. I resigned.

I know few other people who used to work for different VRS Industry that they did the chocolate fraud activity - because they laid off and vent their rants moments.

I haven't really hear anything about Sorenson. Even though I heard about rumors that Sorenson also do the fraud activity and theres no proof.

I'm not sure about this one, but maybe we need to take a look at it to find out why Sorenson had huge dip?

Quality of Services
Quality of Interpreters
Quality of Different Departments

Keep in the mind, Sorenson had VP-200 for couple of years, and then other vrs companies release the softwares, and equipments?

does that also make any impact as well?

I am not talking about sorenson specifically, but the graphic is all VRS services combined.. Which sorenson is a huge part of, so it raises an eyebrow.

I used to work for Sorensom Communications for few years in different positions from California to New York. I resigned.

I know few other people who used to work for different VRS Industry that they did the chocolate fraud activity - because they laid off and vent their rants moments.

I haven't really hear anything about Sorenson. Even though I heard about rumors that Sorenson also do the fraud activity and theres no proof.

explain "chocolate"

Back