Ewwww.....snowing tonight!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa. Oh I have to wait for the snowstorm coming here.

Don't worry, snowhaters.....by next 30-50 years...there won't be much snowing. Yeah, image that weather of Florida will be "Texas"....New England will be "Florida".

I should be glad that I won't be live to see no snowing in 2056?! Or we don't make it after 2012?

It would be very nice to join with you for a long walk along with very big and little dogs. We can throw snowballs at each other. :D *throwin' a snowball at Y * Oops ! Did I throw it at your butt ? Yikes !! *runnin' for my life* :giggle:

You're Bad :giggle:

Have you ever tried sledding with ten Eskimo dogs
pulling/pushing ya in the mountains full of snow ?

It's quite an awesome experience when I was taking
a break from skiing in Vail Colorado a few years ago !!!

At first I thought it's very mean & cruel to
these ten Eskimo dogs with that extreme long sled,
but I learned that these dogs were the
most happiest dogs they loved
to do it for me ! Amazing !

Please no blizzard or snow storm yet I am going to see my girlfriend for bowling fun. I see outside pretty dark clouds covers the sky. Don't snow yet until tomorrow. She lives not far from my home, 30 minutes drive. I don't want to expect snow or icy on interstate. :bowdown:

Yep its that time of year. Although I haven't got it yet in Indiana,. But sooner or later it'll be here blah:eek3:

yeah bring snow here, pls??? hehe! i love snows! I love to play in snow as my son do too! :)

dont bring snow to here!!! too early!! wait till winter 2007!!!

but right now its raining. That I dont mind!

ooOOoo! Send the snow to me when I get sick of the hot summer weather which will start next month. :P

I love snow -- soft, white, fluffy and cold as hell. Throw in some sugar and vanilla flavoring and you get this really keen slush that tastes awesome. Word of advice, watch out for the yellow snow. It ain't lemonade flavor!

they showed pics from up at the ski resorts tonight on the news.....lookin' good and looks like they'll open on time.

we got 12 inches of snow!! the strange thing is that 3 or 4 days ago it was 75 degree and all suddenly it was snowing so heavily!! the snow is still sitting on our ground! GRRRRR i wasnt thrilled to see the snow when i wake up! I was hoping so hard it was a dream but nope! :pissed:

Denver is the Mile High City....but I hear it's supposed to snow there today or tonight. Although SLC is about the same altitude. I just happy its snowin a ton up in the mountains, I really wanna ski this winter.

More like "Nearly Mile High City" Salt Lake CIty is at around 4,200' elevation and Denver is at around 5,280' elevation which is around 1,000' in difference of elevation.

It's raining here and the storm is gonna dump 1 to 3 feet of snow in the mountains tonite to tomorrow.

Heh, I live here in Salt Lake City, and didn't see any snow, just a lot of rain. True, it did snow a lot in the mountains on the edge of the city, and it's cold here already. Brrrr... I slept in my heavy blanket last night and it felt good.

Yeah, the ski resorts opened for skiing and snowboarding this past weekend, and boy, were a lot of people happy! I saw some people buying skis and snowboards in the stores.

If suppose snow arrival my area..
I will right away post
for_sale_sign.gif

I will shovel snow away and send package to you...
ski%20press%20-%20backsaver%20snow%20shovel.jpg

You will deserved it being there full of snow scope pile up high!
bb2f7c5ae22529d4.jpg

Have fun and play snow!

If suppose snow arrival my area..
I will right away post
for_sale_sign.gif

I will shovel snow away and send package to you...
ski%20press%20-%20backsaver%20snow%20shovel.jpg

You will deserved it being there full of snow scope pile up high!
bb2f7c5ae22529d4.jpg

Have fun and play snow!

Hey send me a package of snow ..:giggle:

Back