Ewwww.....snowing tonight!

hohDougRN

Reaction score
I got off work tonight and it was snowing to my suprise! Quite pretty to see some snow, but the cold has to go. I guess both have to go hand in hand to occur.:ty: If U were wondering, I'm in Salt Lake City.

Ahh...the 'Mile High City'...looks like 'shoveling' in the morning will be part of your plans later on today? Heh....so far, around here...no snow activity yet, although, it's been drizzling for some time now and the temperatures is still dropping.

It's always nice to see snow the first time around, after that....blah. :lol:

~RR

Denver is the Mile High City....but I hear it's supposed to snow there today or tonight. Although SLC is about the same altitude. I just happy its snowin a ton up in the mountains, I really wanna ski this winter.

Snow is great unless I have to drive in it or shovel much of it. Just keep it in the mountains and I'll be happy.

I am hoping for good snow here in MD this year. We only got 2 snowstorms last year for the whole season! Not only that, the snow melted quickly after that cuz the temperatures warmed up after the storms. MD has weird winters each year. I am from AZ so I am not used to this rollercoaster weather that MD has.

Think it will snow often across the country this winter?

Denver is the Mile High City....but I hear it's supposed to snow there today or tonight. Although SLC is about the same altitude. I just happy its snowin a ton up in the mountains, I really wanna ski this winter.

Ohh...opps! :lol: These hours...hmm...as much as you're anxious to ski, psstt...what about shoveling? :lol:

Anyhow, enjoy the snow! ;)

~RR

Solution for you !! If I were in your shoes,
I would park a few snowmobiles ready in front
of my home then zoom around the town/city/country
with snowmobiles !!!!! That's so much FUN !!!

I used to HATE snow until I ride these snowmobiles
then I learned to LOVE snow ONLY with these snowmobiles ONLY
Haha....

Ohh I love snow ! Can't wait to see it comin' in my town ! Heh

Have my snow boots ready. :D

Ohh I love snow ! Can't wait to see it comin' in my town ! Heh

Have my snow boots ready. :D

Oh yeah, with right kind of snow boots and take a long walk
in the snow with lots of fresh air !!! Wanna join with me
for a long walk with very big and very little dogs :)

Cool...

It was snowing in my dreams last night. Guess i want it to snow over here in Huntsville, AL.

Humbag blah.... doesn't want look forward the winter... btw i'm glad no snow here arrival yet.. in Ontario,Canada... Yahooo!

I miss snow!! WWAAAA!!! I wanna snow!! I'm from Arizona. Not much going on. We got snow last March it was awesome!!

Oh yeah, with right kind of snow boots and take a long walk
in the snow with lots of fresh air !!! Wanna join with me
for a long walk with very big and very little dogs :)

Cool...

It would be very nice to join with you for a long walk along with very big and little dogs. We can throw snowballs at each other. :D *throwin' a snowball at Y * Oops ! Did I throw it at your butt ? Yikes !! *runnin' for my life* :giggle:

Back