Everything about iPhone

I'm loving my iPhone 4 so far! Anybody wants my dinosaur BB 8700g? :mrgreen:

LOL. I had gotten package of new iPhone 4 today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NfQGMrqEWY]YouTube - Sign 4 Me[/ame]

for ASL class student? ha

Good for you! What happened to July 15th delivery? Maybe Apple heard you crying? :lol:

LOL I dislike to waste time for ordering it from Apple. I decided to order other one at AT&T online. Faster shipping overnight. WOW. I need to get it before leaving for LV in mid July.

Battery life? The longest of all smartphones:

"The 4 has an integrated 5.25Whr battery. That’s around 95% of the battery capacity of the HTC EVO 4G, despite having much lower power frequirements. It’s also a 16% increase over the 4.51Whr battery that was in the iPhone 3GS. This means at bare minimum, assuming the iPhone 4 doesn’t draw any more power than the 3GS, we should get 16% more battery life.

In reality, we get much more... There's simply no other similar smartphone that can touch the 4's battery life."

23481.png

Apple's iPhone 4: Thoroughly Reviewed - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

So sexy red Ferrari body kit. lol
Evo, Wow thats right! i havent thought of Ferrari's car match that color..

I'm loving my iPhone 4 so far! Anybody wants my dinosaur BB 8700g? :mrgreen:
Alex, I am sure that Jiro want to collect the dinosaur BB thingly.. ;)

BTW, congrats you got one! hows onscreen keyboard you typing?

Yes, GSM/EDGE

Yes, everyone works fine but the scroll wheel isn't perfect anymore, if you know what I mean.
Yeah I do - I am in the look out for a second hand blackberry before I return to the united states this winter.

Back