Everything about French Fries

JamieLynn

Reaction score
Would love to know how you eat your French Fries?

With Ketchup? Mayo? Fish? Burger? Anything special????

Do you call them French Fries or Chips?

My favorite meal going with French Fries are Tomatoes filled with small grey shrimps in cocktail sauce and green salad :D YUM!

tomates-crevettes-1.jpg

* pic with tomato, shrimps and green salad

Now just picture also delicious French Fries next to it :wave:

I am not really crazy over french fries but once a while I would eat some. :) I like baked not fried.

I cut up the fries then put olive oil and some salt and bake at 400 to 425 degrees. :) I do like fry but not healthy! :lol:

Fries goes with fish sticks, burgers, hot dogs, ummm what else? So we don't eat fries much but once a while. Now you make me hungry for some! :lol:

I dip them in ketchup or cheese sauce.

I am not really crazy over french fries but once a while I would eat some. :) I like baked not fried.

I cut up the fries then put olive oil and some salt and bake at 400 to 425 degrees. :) I do like fry but not healthy! :lol:

Fries goes with fish sticks, burgers, hot dogs, ummm what else? So we don't eat fries much but once a while. Now you make me hungry for some! :lol:

I dip them in ketchup or cheese sauce.

I know... if only they were healthy food! I also do them in the oven and still call them "fried" :roll: Only eat real fried ones when out. I don't owe a deep fryer :cool2: It's smelly too in my flat, yuck! I just ate some tonight... Unfortunately I also did so yesterday so I guess I'm gonna be on diet for next couple of days... With no Fitness classes I gained again 4 pounds :shock: Almost didn't fit into my Burberry dress tonight!!! :laugh2:

I like garlic fries even though I am not crazy about fries themselves. I tried them in Norcal and they were soo good!

I don't like them much, because we get them here constantly if we go to a fast food restaurant.

But if I eat them, I just use a little salt and dip in a tiny amount of ketchup.

I usually eat them with ketchup.

Sometimes, I have them with cheese, chili, mustard, mayo, and that onion blossom dipping sauce. :)

French fries and dipping into BBQ sauce... yum!

I like spicy potato wedges with skins on them, baked to a crisp! Great with ketchup or honey mustard!

I like chill cheese fries and I also like regular french fries with Ranch to dip in.

I dislike it except love sweet potato french fries! :)

When I order burger and fries. I put fries in burger. It taste good, if come with raw red onion. Awesome!

I like to have gravy on my fries when I'm home. When I'm out I like ketcup. :)

I like to slice up potatoes quite thickly then douse them in a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and chili pepper, mixed with olive oil. After 45 minutes in the oven they are delicious!

As for thin potato slices, I've never liked curly fries for some reason- they just don't taste right. I've always wanted to try Poutine. Toppings I enjoy on chips range from just salt, salt and pepper, cheese, gravy, curry sauce, chili sauce. Chili chips is my latest obsession- I just put the chili on top of a plate of chips or potato wedges, and eat...yum...

only eat baked sweet potato fries, once in while
generally avoid white potatoes

I like to slice up potatoes quite thickly then douse them in a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and chili pepper, mixed with olive oil. After 45 minutes in the oven they are delicious!

As for thin potato slices, I've never liked curly fries for some reason- they just don't taste right. I've always wanted to try Poutine. Toppings I enjoy on chips range from just salt, salt and pepper, cheese, gravy, curry sauce, chili sauce. Chili chips is my latest obsession- I just put the chili on top of a plate of chips or potato wedges, and eat...yum...

Sounds all very nice to me! I'll make sure to try the first one out though next weekend :cool2:

JamieLynn they are great if you like spicy things! If not you can omit the chili powder. I wash the potatoes, leave the skins on, cut them into quite thick chips and pour some olive oil on a baking tray. Then I put the chips on the tray and liberally coat with the spices, then move them around in the oil to get the spices 'stuck' to the chips. 40 minutes or so at 200 celsius makes them so nice- you do need to scrape them off the tray and turn them over halfway though.

Hope you enjoy :) I want some now...but it's getting late here...

Tomato ketchup and curly chips, mmmmmmmmmm.
I do love Mc Donald's chips with ketcup

Back