ever you being bored with your relationship??

yeah i was bored with my marriage to david.. we didnt get to do much together.. he always play video games.. i told him quit that and lets go and have fun .. go to river and lake or walk on longest bridge in the world or whatever.. he always said no lets go car racing.. grrr.. why can it be about me and TJ.. be a family? we always go to car racing.. thats boring .. ugh!

LOL ahh I don't blame you, this guy I used to dated few years back, I got bored with him becasue we never go out so he always on the computer playing warcrafts 24/7 daily. I don't know how I put up with him for that. So I walked out on him becasue he was not being too commuicative for a hearing guy. I fixed him up with someone who is more like him that likes to play computer games all day like him. I guess that work for him now with a woman who is alot like him playing computer all day. ha.

LOL ahh I don't blame you, this guy I used to dated few years back, I got bored with him becasue we never go out so he always on the computer playing warcrafts 24/7 daily. I don't know how I put up with him for that. So I walked out on him becasue he was not being too commuicative for a hearing guy. I fixed him up with someone who is more like him that likes to play computer games all day like him. I guess that work for him now with a woman who is alot like him playing computer all day. ha.

oh wow.. sound like a loser! ha im glad u are not with him any longer.. ha.. whew! hehe! :P

do you guys ever feel bored with your relationship... will you be honest your feeling with your relationship or .... just being two-face with your relationship??????

Bored? Try being together for almost 28 years then having him say "Goodbye!" Your hearing problem embarassed me in front of my Co Workers!! How Dare you!! yaddayaddayadda!:stupid: He made me feel totally worthless, like losing my hearing was my fault, and wow! I could go on & on, but we never had a boring relationship! WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER! BUT!!... aha!! I was told he has been drinking a LOT and sneaking off to the bars and so on. I did find this to be true but never saw any hint of another woman. I was devastated on getting dumped over something so .....GRRR!! :pissed: It has been only a few months apart but that is a pain that WON'T leave in any hurry and it sure did ruin my trust in people, men especially! Sheesh! I don't even remember how to date!! One good thing came from his drinking! He's been arrested now for 2 DUI's! So, in short :giggle: asking someone to ALWAYS be honest doesn't get you honesty in any relationship, but sure can kick your butt in the gutter. or lower.. I hate being so bitter but until I work this out... Bitter is my name??? :pissed: :dunno:

Bored? Try being together for almost 28 years then having him say "Goodbye!" Your hearing problem embarassed me in front of my Co Workers!! How Dare you!! yaddayaddayadda!:stupid: He made me feel totally worthless, like losing my hearing was my fault, and wow! I could go on & on, but we never had a boring relationship! WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER! BUT!!... aha!! I was told he has been drinking a LOT and sneaking off to the bars and so on. I did find this to be true but never saw any hint of another woman. I was devastated on getting dumped over something so .....GRRR!! :pissed: It has been only a few months apart but that is a pain that WON'T leave in any hurry and it sure did ruin my trust in people, men especially! Sheesh! I don't even remember how to date!! One good thing came from his drinking! He's been arrested now for 2 DUI's! So, in short :giggle: asking someone to ALWAYS be honest doesn't get you honesty in any relationship, but sure can kick your butt in the gutter. or lower.. I hate being so bitter but until I work this out... Bitter is my name??? :pissed: :dunno:

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. Obivously your husband have no brain to be caring and understanding your hearing problems. You came to right place to vent your anger out and talk about it. I hope in time you wont be bitter as you are right now. Time does heal. Just remember to take your time and focus on yourself. One Day at a time. No rush. Do something better for yourself. go out and have a makeover and manicure, pedicure etc to make yourself feel grand! Maybe you will feel good about yourself? :fingersx:

Welcome to AllDeaf. I hope you will find plenty of informations or make new friends so you wont be lonely! Enjoy your stay with us! :)

Thanks for the upbeat help. I am not usually a bitter person but add this to my mom going into Life Care Center with an inoperable brain tumor and like a fool, I EXPECTED him to stand by me, comfort me and Mom ....not come up with that mess of "Your on your own now!.. But while Mom still needs me, I will put her #1 and worry about other stuff later..... I make that sound easy don't I?

Same here but never bored with my wife and i am cherish her for rest of my life until i die. That's my MOTTO!!!!!

True, it doesn't mean that we bore each other that's because we married for over 22 years.

I can't image to stay being loveless married... I would get out of loveless marriage. My hubby is still energy and tease me... etc... :lol:

I dont get bored with my marriage. I am married for 11 years. We still are together for up and down.

Yike! :ugh3:
He's a hurtful prick for blaming the collapse of your relationship on your hearing loss, which is bullshit, when it's he who wanted out because he's not satisfied with himself, life or you.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she'll pull thru.

The best I can say is moving on and showing him you're better off without him is the best revenge one can have.

It's good to hear his life has gone to pots due to his overindulgence to alcohol.

Thanks for the upbeat help. I am not usually a bitter person but add this to my mom going into Life Care Center with an inoperable brain tumor and like a fool, I EXPECTED him to stand by me, comfort me and Mom ....not come up with that mess of "Your on your own now!.. But while Mom still needs me, I will put her #1 and worry about other stuff later..... I make that sound easy don't I?

You are welcome. I am sorry to hear about your mom. Screw him and you can do better without him. Try to move on and do better with your life. He can go to hell! Later on he will have regrets, just watch. :)

I know how it feel having mom need you as my mom need me to help her with chores and cooking foods as she have emphseyma. She have difficult breathing when its humid and etc. I dont mind helping out with things driving her to dr and errands. Not many would do this for their eldery relatives which is sad.. dont worry about ur hubby.. :)

How to relearn??

You are welcome. I am sorry to hear about your mom. Screw him and you can do better without him. Try to move on and do better with your life. He can go to hell! Later on he will have regrets, just watch. :)

I know how it feel having mom need you as my mom need me to help her with chores and cooking foods as she have emphseyma. She have difficult breathing when its humid and etc. I dont mind helping out with things driving her to dr and errands. Not many would do this for their eldery relatives which is sad.. dont worry about ur hubby.. :)

Gosh I tell you! It is amazing how he and I know, others, can take a situation and turn it around to push ALL the blame on anyone BUT Them! As Moms Dr told me, she has 3 to 6 months left, I will just put most energy into being with her and see what happens later in the seasons of life to me. :fingersx: My neice how is visiting right now keeps telling me to get out and make NEW FRIENDS!! Men friends too! So I ask, HOW THE HECK TO DO THAT?? I've been out of the dating scene so long, I probably will never figure out how to do that again. Thanks for the understanding help everyone!

oh wow.. sound like a loser! ha im glad u are not with him any longer.. ha.. whew! hehe! :P

Yep,, thank god for that... he always dope head when he does something stupid like getting drunk in middle of the night and play with fire crackers in the street and waking everybody up lol he got in trouble for that one ha. :nono:

Back