ever you being bored with your relationship??

Wesley1482

Reaction score
do you guys ever feel bored with your relationship... will you be honest your feeling with your relationship or .... just being two-face with your relationship??????

I think everyone gets bored every once in a while...so, eh...that's why we try and work harder at being spontaneous...do something that you normally wouldn't. :) Relationships take a lot of work...and it's gotta be two-sided.

I hope you are not having trouble!!! But openness and honesty is always the best way to go...if nothing is truly working, then perhaps it's easier to part ways. But talk to one another...(if this is the case with you)...and see what you want out of your relationship...

...and maybe have a bottle of wine? :)

Malfoyish

I never got bored with my relationship. I cherished every moment of it. It was the trust issue and fightings that I got tired of. That's why I ended it.

every relationships will always come with minor or major fighting issues... just gotta work 'em out and your relationship will grow to become a stronger bond with the person you cherish...

i have been in boring relationship.. but however if you think of something fun.. like sex, bowling, swimming, night out alone, hotel night out. etc.. there's many ways to make love grow even more :D getting boring for a day can be normal.. but everyday.. that's something u gotta fix.

No relationship for 3 years and I find this is the best peace I've ever had.... at least for awhile. If, you are borin' with relationship, then that means you need to find something else to do to keep "spicy" up on it. *Winks*

Last edited:
Yeah, relationships can get stale from time to time -- just have to work together as a team to spice things up in the relationship...put the spark back in it. :) If there were no fighting nor anything -- it'd be SUPER boring! :laugh2:

yeah you all got the point.. keep fight to build up to getting better and better for the relationship than being plain -N- pain in ass!

if its getting bored ... just do something for fun like going out somewhere and do something than being plain relationships

i never had a relationship for 3 years so i just curious around and learning from your experience or from your opinion, thanks! :)

I have rarely gotten bored in my relationships.... Sure there's been a lot of "quiet" times... but it doesn't really bother me. But if I ever do get bored, I usually speak up, or suggest new ideas.

It's important that it takes two to make it work out. Otherwise, it's not worth it to stay in that relationship. It's definitely important to be spontaneous in a relationship. It doesn't have to be everyday, probably best that it's not because one of you could be burnt out and the other spoiled rotten :mrgreen: , but every once in awhile is great.

:giggle:I am bored with my husband and ready to kick him to the curb!

Not bored with him cuz he is such a goofball like my brother and my dad. As long has he keeps that personality trait, it wont be boring.

I think I have a better appreciation of this marriage after going thru a divorce from my first hubby. Being single was fun for a short time but I did miss having a family so having learned my lessons, if things get boring, I will do something about it to make it fun. :)

yeah i was bored with my marriage to david.. we didnt get to do much together.. he always play video games.. i told him quit that and lets go and have fun .. go to river and lake or walk on longest bridge in the world or whatever.. he always said no lets go car racing.. grrr.. why can it be about me and TJ.. be a family? we always go to car racing.. thats boring .. ugh!

im been dating with previous boyfriend who online dating and my mom wont let me using dating online anymores dues reasons like scams and lots of mores but im drop dating online and forgot it! but im addict dating online but im not using dating online anymore ever! im been bored with my previous ex-boyfriends who not trust enough include scams and send money with my 2 ex-boyfriends but i wanted trust with nice man who not send money never! online messages and begged for send money! and im tired sick of my 2 ex-boyfriend asked for that but i would kick my 2 ex-boyfriend'a asses in the jail for forevers! and no bond! like jail life!

on my prior when i got e-mail from my boyfriend James and he and me been friends for few weeks they later im broke-up with my another ex-boyfriends but James tell me he best boyfriend in English but i did tell my Aunt and my mom about James but im happy on dating with James very deeply! but i always trust him ever! i cant wait see him next year summer 2008 to visit him!

My bf and I have been dating for almost 6 years. I feel that we are in a slump right now but we will work through it. It has gotten boring, he doesnt want to do anything and I understand that because he works long hours and just wants to relax after work. It just sucks.

I will be honest, my wife and I have gotten bored in our marriage a couple times, but we work it out. That is also why I act the way I do. I might drive her crazy sometimes, but she has a smile on her face.

I have been married for over 22 years which is a long time.

Of course there're no fairy-tales in marriage life... We have ups and downs in our marriage life like every married couple.

I have been married for over 22 years which is a long time.

Of course there're no fairy-tales in marriage life... We have ups and downs in our marriage life like every married couple.

Same here but never bored with my wife and i am cherish her for rest of my life until i die. That's my MOTTO!!!!!

do you guys ever feel bored with your relationship... will you be honest your feeling with your relationship or .... just being two-face with your relationship??????

I never consider any relationship I had with people in my life board. But I do hate abusing my trust and all the fighting can pull a couple apart that end up in a break-up. But I do carry the good memories of each of my relationship I had with people I been with. I won't say board is the word for it. If some people are board with each other, then they need work on their relationship to understand why they board or what missing in the relationship. When it come to breaking up hard to do.. we alll get hurt and move on and get back on our feet. We all makes mistakes in relationship. I don't expect anybody to be perfect. :cool:

I never consider any relationship I had with people in my life bored. But I do hate abusing my trust and all the fighting can pull a couple apart that end up in a break-up. But I do carry the good memories of each of my relationship I had with people I been with. I won't say board is the word for it. If some people are bored with each other, then they need work on their relationship to understand why they board or what missing in the relationship. When it come to breaking up hard to do.. we alll get hurt and move on and get back on our feet. We all makes mistakes in relationship. I don't expect anybody to be perfect. :cool:

Back