ever thought of making a website?

Steel X

Reaction score
so, i was thinking that i thought it could be interesting to have your own website, especially a message board with it of course.

perhas i like to make my own message board, similar to alex's, but remember i never made one before so it's partly of my new experience in this product so i was wondering what you guys think...you like to make your own website or what?

do you have alex's AIM s/n? i would like to talk to him about the website and how to get one :)

Originally posted by Steel
do you have alex's AIM s/n? i would like to talk to him about the website and how to get one :)
It's on his profile.

Yep, u could make a website if you like to. :)

For message board...to be honest, Alex's forum is what we all need and its great.

No point in setting up another message board to share a pie!

If you can come up with something unique, then I say go and create a website! I will even help you get started if you need help. Good luck. ;)

I've thought a lot about making my own webpages. I was thinking about making them related to most of my favorite games. Only problem is... I have a hard time finding time to do so. I guess I'll do that after I graduate.

well i NEVER made a website before so that's why i need alot of help on this. i know i have to creat a domin name and everything else, but i don't really know where to start and which site is bet to get from in order to make the website...i want to make a website that has cyber-asian style and some japanese text translated into english behind the words, just so you learn how to read japanese lol and well, perhas some asian "wires" around the board and some furious dragons around the logo, whatever...i need something that comes with attiude and style, to give deaf members that being deaf isn't so bad, and it always come with style. deaf ppl should feel welcome to learn something cool, neat, and detailed. the truth is, i'm not really sure if i can really make this exactly from my imagation but i hope to make this come true someday. :)

also, if ppl comes visit your website, would you earn money? :D lol

you can't make money thru website unless you able to get someone buy the adverist to place your website or turn your website into retail to make money.

I get no profit thru my website. But it help for me to get job thru...

Originally posted by illustrator
while you are on your own website - I suggest, you don't copy from artist's. :nono:

I dont take credit for the art on my site. Like I said, it is cheap right now. I am working on a newer layout. :cool:

Originally posted by Steel
well i NEVER made a website before so that's why i need alot of help on this. i know i have to creat a domin name and everything else, but i don't really know where to start and which site is bet to get from in order to make the website...i want to make a website that has cyber-asian style and some japanese text translated into english behind the words, just so you learn how to read japanese lol and well, perhas some asian "wires" around the board and some furious dragons around the logo, whatever...i need something that comes with attiude and style, to give deaf members that being deaf isn't so bad, and it always come with style. deaf ppl should feel welcome to learn something cool, neat, and detailed. the truth is, i'm not really sure if i can really make this exactly from my imagation but i hope to make this come true someday. :)

also, if ppl comes visit your website, would you earn money? :D lol

:nono: Getting a domain name is big no no if you learning how to make webapages at first. I never owned any domains while I created my first webpages.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
:nono: Getting a domain name is big no no if you learning how to make webapages at first. I never owned any domains while I created my first webpages.

Yeah, that's like asking to own a brand new jag on the day you got your first driver's license. You need to learn the tricks before you get a domain name.

I didn't get my own until 2 years ago. I started getting in to HTML in 1994. Remember this phrase when learning how to design homepages and learning HTML: "Less is more!"

Back