Europe could consider Nazi symbol ban....

Fly Free said:
Liebling -- im very surprised Germany wont allow any DVD movies that relates to Nazi issues and etc -- would the historical movies be accepted in ur country as opposed to fiction movie based on real life characters q

Yes, historical on Hilter and Nazi´s side on TV once a year. - no movies, just film about historcial yes.

only once a year Liebling qq wow -- at least they allow the historical showing of WW2 and what really happened

Liebling:-))) said:
Please send me one if you have!

Here in Germany dont sell any movies or on TV like this. I never see Jews, Nazi stories etc for almost 20 years. I mean "DEEP" and "MOVIES", not "general" and "series" what I saw on the TV once a year. If you want to know anything about Hilter's side then buy a book in any book stores. I need others's sides what they have bad experience with Hilter and Nazi times.
Last one I saw was in England at 20 years ago. Actress Vanessa Heagreave who play as famous Jew singer who had a bad experience with Nazi time. Really good movie. I wish to record it to keep myself and show it to my hubby before move and live in Germany. Did you know about that?

I would be happy if anyone mail me the DVD or video cassette with subtitles like this. (people's stories about their bad experience during Nazi time). Of course I will pay the mail stamp and cost of DVD....

Thank you. :hug:

It's not actress Vanessa Heagreave but Vanessa Redgrave. Sorry for my wrong spelling. She play as a Jewish singer-pianist "Playing for Time".
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800106817

That's very very very good and sad movie, that's one what I saw at 20 years ago. That's one, I want to buy and of course also jew true movies, too.

Have you heard about this? I hope DVD or video tape is everywhere in your country. I will pay you for this.

Stalin was a cold, calculating despot and killer.

Yes, correct.

Stalin was great terror as Hitler. Stalin murdered more than tens of millions of Europeans. Stalin hate Polish, Ukranians and other Europeans. Stalin was NOT real Russian native and he was first born an Georgian native! He lies :liar: Stalin who steal (or invasion) to their European lands.

And why do the Germany and other European countries ban the hammer and sickle of Soviet symbol?

Wieisdoof said:
And why do the Germany and other European countries ban the hammer and sickle of Soviet symbol?

Oops, I wrote wrong 'do' word that I forget for 'don't' word. So, I say, why Germany and other European countries don't ban the hammer and sickle of Soviet symbol? I don't like Soviet Red flag (the hammer and sickle with yellow star). :fu2:

I would suggest you to watch "The Pianist". Have you heard about this? This is one of the BEST films I have ever seen. It's very emotional & make us cry. It's horror movie, I ever seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0253474/

The Pianist is the true story of Wladyslaw Szpilman during Nazi time of Warsaw in 1939. He is one well known Holocaust survivors in history.
German Officer Hosenfeld helped Jewish-Polish Pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman and also history of Wladyslaw Szpilman, too.

Check history of Waldyslaw Szpilman. German Officer Hosenfeld are mentioned in Szpilman's history who helped him.
http://www.szpilman.net/

Jewish-Germans battle for years for their rights to let Germans know what they had been through in Nazi time. Honestly, I often watch true jewish movies when I was in England and thought I would watch like this in Germany. I never watch Jewish movies like this for 20 years but Nazi documents/histories every year until "The Pianist" film come to TV for a first time last Monday. It look like German government give up and give jewish rights to let us to watch jewish during Nazi time movies at last. (I hope to watch more Nazi's movies in the future.)

Let me say bit about him. He's not a hero, rebel or liar but simple man who tried everything power to stay alive and withness many horrors, example like that - a lady asked Nazi officer "where should you bring us to?" All what Nazi Officer do is shot to her head. A jewish lady asked anyone for water because her toddler is thirsty. What Nazi do is shot poor toddler because he cries for drink..

Back