english

I meant to say English Grammar.

Either way it would be pointless. Travis can read and spell very well in English.

It is just a matter of working to apply the rules of structure.

Either way it would be pointless. Travis can read and spell very well in English.

It is just a matter of working to apply the rules of structure.

Ok, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm not talking about spelling or reading. What I'm saying is would it be more helpful to have someone who is fluent in ASL and English teach English grammar through the use of Sign as opposed to reading about it through online tutorials?

Ok, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm not talking about spelling or reading. What I'm saying is would it be more helpful to have someone who is fluent in ASL and English teach English grammar through the use of Sign as opposed to reading about it through online tutorials?

i am really hard to tutorials I need to help more online. I let know you should more information to help you more changelle block communication to writing i tired. i am very not easy perfect to english i have history my english. I am very frustrated. I understand really reason you know I need foucs on tutorials for reading. I need to more help you better improve..

i am really hard to tutorials I need to help more online. I let know you should more information to help you more changelle block communication to writing i tired. i am very not easy perfect to english i have history my english. I am very frustrated. I understand really reason you know I need foucs on tutorials for reading. I need to more help you better improve..

You are doing great. Just keep focusing on the tutorials. You are really getting better at written communication.

I am glad of you I am practice more focus on english I hope be more understand and more words.. I am very improve english is good i Hope be try hard work. i am happy.

I also noticed difference in the posts, Travis :D

I understand the challenge of learning something different or challenging and trying one's best - go Travis! :h5:

Keep up the good work Travis! :). Your English will improve.
Continue reading. That will help you recognize better English grammar, and it will increase your vocabulary. If you don't understand a word, use a dictionary and thesaurus.

Travis, have you ever thought of taking an English As a Second Language course? Maybe that might help you. And I gotta say.....English grammar is very hard.

yes i need to more changelle I english.. I let know more help word describe means you help understand with more improve you think and english second langauge.. that is hard to say grammar not easy perfect. i have limit write and word. that is why more improve learn understand..

There are software programs you can buy to install on your computer to help you practice your English skills. Look online for some. Also, check out software for ELL : English Language Learners. Some of those software programs might help you. :)

I agree you help software for english

There are software programs you can buy to install on your computer to help you practice your English skills. Look online for some. Also, check out software for ELL : English Language Learners. Some of those software programs might help you. :)

That is good idea. I am glad of hear really I am surprised you are figure out idea. I guess you are correct. I need to learn more communication to ESL.. I need to learner how can communication to english. i think so idea good I am happy hear sound I try feedback more question to you should be more communication to changelle is ESL. I need to visual picture demo also you know you should be more help clear more understand. I think so better more english.. I think so should be demo with grammar for deaf.. should be you understand why not you know i hope be you should be try better help you communication to understand................... :wave:

Keep up the good work Travis!! English IS very hard, it's very tricky. It seems like you've got some great ideas here to get you started!!

Good luck!!! :hug:

I agree you are correct. I am very hard work I am changelle is English is hard. I know not easy on grammar. That is complex.. really I know hard to understand on english diffiuclt. I need to focus keep on my post.. I help more confession and help more support..

Travis, I agree with the others...I see a big improvement with your writing skills and I applaud you for recognizing that you need help. :cheers:

I am happy right because you are communication to feedback.. I am glad of you really applaud for me I am hard work lucky for me.. I was very happy I learn more skills focus type on practice for my ESL. I need to patient focus as more better learn how can help more patient. I still more focus life. I want to good grammar I need to struggle for english.... I am very happy.

Read ALOT.. especially from books.. not just fiction (as they usually have "he said", "she said") but learning books. Educational magazines is a good start because it usually have the correct way of writing. Fiction books don't always have the correct way of writing things. That's what my English college professor told me.

You can start out interesting children's educational magazine if the adult ones is too confusing for you.

I guess phrase for english is really hard to esl. I understand complex is not easy because really hard to changelle really complex. I know ESL is very not pefect. I try patient and work hard wait for future. I want to more improve english... I hope be okay I am glad of patient. I wait for coming soon.. I hope better improve.. I am try hard work.. I don't give up nothing..

English is the hardest language in the world...
Don't worry, half of people in America don’t know how to writing.

My biggest suggestion in learning English, ask your family and friends to do your favors, correcting your grammar in the e-mail every time you sent letters to your family or friends. Also, try read children's books as much as you want!

My other small suggestion, try writing personal journal everyday... by the end of month, review from the very first page.

Once again, try to keep it in your mind that English is the hardest language in the world.

i understand

English is the hardest language in the world...
Don't worry, half of people in America don’t know how to writing.

My biggest suggestion in learning English, ask your family and friends to do your favors, correcting your grammar in the e-mail every time you sent letters to your family or friends. Also, try read children's books as much as you want!

My other small suggestion, try writing personal journal everyday... by the end of month, review from the very first page.

Once again, try to keep it in your mind that English is the hardest language in the world.

that is patient I let know more deep more English is hardest langauge. I know really not easy perfect.

I know really patient.

Back