english

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
i need to volunteer for tutorial with english. I have poor english I have problem doing wonder I let know help you better communication to you. I need to help you better for english.. I need to help you free tutorial website for english...

I let know support AD more help you information to tell to me.. i need to more help you better hope be you forward to support to me..

My english was worst back then than now. What helped was some sort of writing class in college (community college) for people who struggle with it. Maybe you can take a course like that even if you are still in high school.

Keep chatting with us, Travis. That will help your English, too.:wave:

that is wonderful chatting to someone is support to you... I wish be supportive to people.. I glad of heard to you more encourage to you help you improve english.. I love english and reading understand.. I think same conclusion to understand english grammar. I like grammar proper make sure sense understand you know complex idea that is difficult..

I do think you are getting better at it. I think the more you practice and read the better you will be. :)

sure more practice on english.. I try better focus on english better help you.. I am glad of hear improve english more focus vocabulary

I agree with Bott. I have seen you improve your English grammar much since you have been posting here. It just keeps getting better.

Take any time more practice to focus on english I am not worried. I am patient..

Being patient and hard work are the way to learn. It does take time.

Dunno know how old you are and someone did mention you were still in high school?....It's great you're trying to learn more and improve on ur English!!

A lot of deafies are "too embarrassed" to post/quote due to their poor English....and won't take the steps to improve it! So, kudos to you! Read, read, read! Learn all you can!

And I encourage you, if you know ASL....to sign it the same way you would write it!

That is complex on english Smithtr should patient because not hurry well you take focus on time. i don't know not hurry because you should be take patient. i h.ope be improve english better slow time

keep on truckin', Travis! :cool2: You don't even need Jiro's Special English Sunglasses because you are already improving. I'm understanding your posts better too better than last time.

I am glad of hear sound great Thank you so much help understand..

Here's a question..... would it be helpful to learn English Grammar by using Sign to teach it? I guess kind of doing a mix off SEE and PSE and ASL?

Here's a question..... would it be helpful to learn English by using Sign? I guess kind of doing a mix off SEE and PSE and ASL?

Travis knows English. He would like to learn grammar rules now. A mix of languages is going to cause a mixed up mess.

Back