Emergency- Can Someone Help????????

Ginger -- hes only trying to get attention it sounds like -- ignore him and he will get over it -- if u wanted to have the police do a welfare check then u can do so if u know his full IRL address to give to the dispatcher -- ive done that before several years ago when i got very worried for someone and had police there in another state go check on her welfare (thank god just fine at the time and massively busy)

Nesmuth said:
He's playing on your mind.
Richard

This is abusive behavior. You have the right to not talk to him if you don't want to. You're not responsible to his actions. Ever.

Don't bite.

Good luck!

LuckySmile23

Hello LuckySmile23
I was searching through this and over saw this message of Help... I see that he says he will kill himself and u want to be friends with him... what i think you should do for his safety send a mental person to him to make him stay at the mental hospital until hes stabled to get over it. Or tell him if he doesnt get over it then u will have to be forced to have a person to put him to hospital than doing something crazy. gosh what is wrong with people in this world does crazy things gee..

Tell him there is so many women on this face of the earth he can find a charming nice woman. you are happy what u want, he need to be happy than Keeping up with you he needs to move on.

I hope the best that things will go well and he gets himself stablized before he ends up hospitalized by being so mental over killing himself over someone.
its no fun to be stuck in hospital.

Sucide is serious business!

From experience, sucide is no laughing matter. It signals a plea for HELP.
I would recommend that this guy be taken to a hospital. He wants attention. He has problems and hoping that Ginger, here, would solve all the problems. Sadly, it is the case, it may the result of other issues he has.
Get Steve proper help from a doctor. It is the law to notify authorities whether one is considering sucide or to do harm to self or others. I would hate to see Ginger being blamed for not taking any action here.
It may be his choice but on the other hand, we do have a responsibility to prevent other human being from doing any harm.
Ginger, do Steve as a friend a BIG favor and get help for him ASAP if Steve is still alive.
Ginger, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can save Steve in time whether he is planning to take his life or not.

Blue120:)

If he's still alive (meaning THIS time was just a plea for attention) ask him for his phone number, TTY, whatever and once you get it, the next time he cries suicide just give that number to 9-1-1 and they'll take care of it for you.

If you don't have his address or phone number information, and don't know his friends, then you can't do anything. Don't go posting on an anonymous messageboard about it because absolutely no one will know him and people will just get upset about you posting his name and stuff.

yeah he is playing game w/ u. My husband used to do that to me when we were separated long time ago and I told him that stop it, i know you are lying or playing game. it ll not help me to go back to you. it ll make the problems worse.. He was gulp! and said sorry, i learn my lesson. it s his first serious relationship w/ me.

Back